Envoy

Subscribe
374  424  464  470  471  472  473  474  475  476  477  478  484  524  574  974 
Page 474 of 1100
Go to
What does "proffer to displace" mean regarding the latest union email? I guess after those bids the company will upgrade new hires.
Quote: What does "proffer to displace" mean regarding the latest union email? I guess after those bids the company will upgrade new hires.
If you know ten pilots will get displaced then the ten most junior pilots will get displaced. Senior pilots can volunteer to be displaced instead of junior pilots.
Which one of you bad MoFos can answer this burning question once and for all:

Seat lock and flow. According to the contract, if a Captain bids for a new equipment he will be seat locked for two years. However, for the purpose of flow to AA he only has to "serve" one year of that seat lock.

Soooo...if a dashing, rather well equipped EMJ CA was about 2 years from flowing...and he bid for the 175...his flow wouldn't be interfered with? Am I understanding that correctly?
Quote: Which one of you bad MoFos can answer this burning question once and for all:

Seat lock and flow. According to the contract, if a Captain bids for a new equipment he will be seat locked for two years. However, for the purpose of flow to AA he only has to "serve" one year of that seat lock.

Soooo...if a dashing, rather well equipped EMJ CA was about 2 years from flowing...and he bid for the 175...his flow wouldn't be interfered with? Am I understanding that correctly?
Sounds like it wouldn't interfere. Your flowing in 2 years and have been upgraded for 2 years so your out of a seat lock? Didn't know we had people with that seniority upgrading that long ago.
Quote: Sounds like it wouldn't interfere. Your flowing in 2 years and have been upgraded for 2 years so your out of a seat lock? Didn't know we had people with that seniority upgrading that long ago.
I upgraded about 6 months ago..forgot about the training freeze. Does that prevent me from bidding a different equipment? Damnit...
Quote: For anyone who interviewed more than a hundred hours out and got the job offer, how did getting your class date go? Did you just update your hours with hiring and once in range they assigned a class date? Depending on weather and company need it's looking like a 3 month swing for hitting the 1500.
Just working on getting an idea of when to apply. I know it can be up to a year out but didn't know if worth applying now without a more firm availability date
Without much of a hitch. I told them a date that I knew I would most certainly have the flight time, didn't keep them apprised, they called me about 5 months before my date to set everything up.

You should apply when you are roughly a year from 1500.
Quote: I upgraded about 6 months ago..forgot about the training freeze. Does that prevent me from bidding a different equipment? Damnit...
I think that's why they have that seat lock your reffering to haha.
Quote: I upgraded about 6 months ago..forgot about the training freeze. Does that prevent me from bidding a different equipment? Damnit...
Does profering to displace negate the seat lock?

When does the clock start ticking on the one year of hard time served? Award date, entering training date, finish IOE date? Could be a six month spread in there amigo. Tenemos mucho en pensar.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Just read the email. I'll eat my hat.
Quote: Without much of a hitch. I told them a date that I knew I would most certainly have the flight time, didn't keep them apprised, they called me about 5 months before my date to set everything up.

You should apply when you are roughly a year from 1500.
Great thanks. About 6 months out now but current gig may do an upgrade offer (take it or sit reserve) before then so trying to weigh out applying without giving a false available date or ending up unemployed for a couple months.
374  424  464  470  471  472  473  474  475  476  477  478  484  524  574  974 
Page 474 of 1100
Go to