Envoy

Subscribe
293  693  743  783  789  790  791  792  793  794  795  796  797  803  843  893 
Page 793 of 1100
Go to
I think we’re not gonna flow. Eagles for live!

Give me my time and Southwest here I come!
Anyone hear of an AA bird off runway or taxiway @ ORD? Saw it through the grapevine on Facebook
Quote: Anyone hear of an AA bird off runway or taxiway @ ORD? Saw it through the grapevine on Facebook
Grapevine is DFW.
Quote: Grapevine is DFW.
Wow.

Quote: Grapevine is DFW.
He's got jokes guys!
Quote: Are we the worst regional right now?
If you have to ask...
I am not hearing good things lately from friend who is still at envoy in upper levels now. Captains are so short that hiring of the FOs is slowed down. envoy offering big dollars to qualified pilots to come in and fly the left seat. I hear that the flying schedule of American needs envoy more. American want envoy to do much more flying and because of short captains they cannot.

The big problem my friend says is envoy will not meet all the flying for the summer due to the short captains. The team is looking at options to keep envoy planes in the air. He say that reducing flow to zero for two months over the summer is option on the table now. Will know more soon.
Quote: I am not hearing good things lately from friend who is still at envoy in upper levels now. Captains are so short that hiring of the FOs is slowed down. envoy offering big dollars to qualified pilots to come in and fly the left seat. I hear that the flying schedule of American needs envoy more. American want envoy to do much more flying and because of short captains they cannot.

The big problem my friend says is envoy will not meet all the flying for the summer due to the short captains. The team is looking at options to keep envoy planes in the air. He say that reducing flow to zero for two months over the summer is option on the table now. Will know more soon.
Lol options that don't require paying more to Captains and Fo's.

Boy they sure know how to beat around the bushes and go to great lengths not solve an easily solvable issue.
Quote: I am not hearing good things lately from friend who is still at envoy in upper levels now. Captains are so short that hiring of the FOs is slowed down. envoy offering big dollars to qualified pilots to come in and fly the left seat. I hear that the flying schedule of American needs envoy more. American want envoy to do much more flying and because of short captains they cannot.

Nice try. You're a little overdue this time on your regularly scheduled "my sources say the flow is stopping" post. Where ya been?
Quote: i am not hearing good things lately from friend who is still at envoy in upper levels now. Captains are so short that hiring of the fos is slowed down. Envoy offering big dollars to qualified pilots to come in and fly the left seat. I hear that the flying schedule of american needs envoy more. American want envoy to do much more flying and because of short captains they cannot.

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💩💩💩💩 💩
293  693  743  783  789  790  791  792  793  794  795  796  797  803  843  893 
Page 793 of 1100
Go to