Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Major > Delta
DL Hiring: New Process >

DL Hiring: New Process


Notices

DL Hiring: New Process

Old 06-21-2024, 11:26 AM
  #5131  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Nov 2012
Posts: 31
Default

Originally Posted by ClownDown
I heard we’re stopping hiring for the rest of the year, and will pick up again in the fall for 2025. 500-750 for 2025.
From a buddy of mine who flies for Delta, it's a myth.
polcat is offline  
Old 06-21-2024, 12:04 PM
  #5132  
Moderator
 
FangsF15's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,626
Default

Originally Posted by ClownDown
I heard we’re stopping hiring for the rest of the year, and will pick up again in the fall for 2025. 500-750 for 2025.
Did you hear that before or after we started a class this week?
FangsF15 is offline  
Old 06-21-2024, 12:28 PM
  #5133  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Oct 2022
Posts: 38
Default

Got the TBNT a month ago, figured in a few years I'll have competitive times to interview again. Does the AON need to be redone to interview, I feel like the psych portion I just got lucky enough on to get the interview invite.
GhostKhost is offline  
Old 06-21-2024, 01:26 PM
  #5134  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2022
Posts: 218
Default

Originally Posted by FangsF15
Did you hear that before or after we started a class this week?
It’s on RST, I dunno.
ClownDown is offline  
Old 06-21-2024, 04:26 PM
  #5135  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2022
Posts: 157
Default

Originally Posted by ClownDown
It’s on RST, I dunno.
At least 4 more classes for the year. Maybe no more interview invites being sent out but people are still coming on board.
ChronicFatigue is offline  
Old 06-22-2024, 06:13 AM
  #5136  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2022
Posts: 450
Default

Originally Posted by ClownDown
It’s on RST, I dunno.
Looked around on RST website, can't find this info. Can you provide a link?
planejoe is offline  
Old 06-22-2024, 06:30 AM
  #5137  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Position: Looking left
Posts: 3,345
Default

After reading multiple rumors across a few social media sites and web boards, I think they are saying they have enough people in the CJO pool as of right meow to fill the remaining classes for this year.
DWC CAP10 USAF is online now  
Old 06-23-2024, 03:55 PM
  #5138  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Mar 2023
Position: Neutral
Posts: 82
Default

Originally Posted by DWC CAP10 USAF
After reading multiple rumors across a few social media sites and web boards, I think they are saying they have enough people in the CJO pool as of right meow to fill the remaining classes for this year.
Would anyone who has recently classed up or has recently received a class date mind mentioning when they received their CJO? I’m trying to figure out approximately where I’m at “in the Queue!?” I received a CJO March of last year with availability early this summer. Not looking like my prior planning is going to help me out much in regards to seamlessly transitioning, but.
Russell Case is offline  
Old 06-23-2024, 04:33 PM
  #5139  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Nov 2012
Posts: 31
Default

Russell, Although my CJO came much later than yours (April this year), I don't think my seamless planning for a June start is going as expected. Fortunately I've had 3 months of terminal leave to enjoy time with the family. But now we are all ready for me to start my next career. A buddy of mine interviewed the same day as me and received a CJO too, but with an August availability date. When he gets a class date, I'll drop a line here.
polcat is offline  
Old 06-23-2024, 05:20 PM
  #5140  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Mar 2023
Position: Neutral
Posts: 82
Default

Originally Posted by polcat
Russell, Although my CJO came much later than yours (April this year), I don't think my seamless planning for a June start is going as expected. Fortunately I've had 3 months of terminal leave to enjoy time with the family. But now we are all ready for me to start my next career. A buddy of mine interviewed the same day as me and received a CJO too, but with an August availability date. When he gets a class date, I'll drop a line here.
I will do the same as well, and I feel your pain! Part of me wonders if the exact day I stated for my availability, they may reach out with a future class date? Kinda thought a CJO 20 months from retiring was a golden ticket to a class date quite close to “said date.” Oh well, as long as they don’t turn off the faucet this year like almost everyone else has, ugh.
Russell Case is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
GeeWizDriver
NetJets
1409
06-29-2023 05:25 PM
EUhoppa
Career Questions
10
07-22-2013 11:13 AM
sl0wr0ll3r
United
114
11-22-2010 03:40 PM
PistolP
Regional
12
11-22-2006 08:20 PM
Pylot
Hangar Talk
8
09-04-2006 05:13 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices