Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

FlyExclusive

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2021, 01:30 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2014

Originally Posted by Amphibian View Post
Congrats and welcome aboard bigblue, we operate a floating fleet, all types fly the west coast. Even the CJ3s do transcons with a fuel stop. There are some Sovereign initial slots in the June class as well.

*All pilots are home based and airlined positive space to aircraft.
Thank you! I’m just grateful someone wants me to fly their planes
Looking forward to whatever they want me in, legitimately excited for training and glad I’m not going to a regional.
Old 05-25-2021, 04:57 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Congrats and welcome aboard bigblue, we operate a floating fleet, all types fly the west coast. Even the CJ3s do transcons with a fuel stop. There are some Sovereign initial slots in the June class as well.

*All pilots are home based and airlined positive space to aircraft.
Say you would know the total amount of vacancies for the company in the June class would you? PM me if its easier! TY
Old 05-25-2021, 05:44 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2016
Position: Gulfstream Pilot

Five FOs for Excel fleet, Two FOs for Sovereign fleet, & Two FOs for Citation Ten fleet. Planning two classes per month of similar size starting July.
Old 05-26-2021, 11:55 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Five FOs for Excel fleet, Two FOs for Sovereign fleet, & Two FOs for Citation Ten fleet. Planning two classes per month of similar size starting July.
Sounds good thanks!
Old 06-16-2021, 06:49 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Hey phib,
How are schedules divided at FE?
15/13 A and B
8/6 A and B?
How do those all work out?
Old 06-19-2021, 02:17 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2018
Position: Yes Ma'am, No Ma'am

I’m not sure there is a formula…. Chances are you will get the schedule 8 or 15 , that you want. Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-20-2021, 08:19 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Thumbs up Just Ask..

The guy that I am flying with now wanted a 15/13 schedule, but it took him a couple of rotations to get it because there must be someone opposite you on the other schedule. I am on the 15/13 and would never go back to the 8/6, but then I don’t have any toddlers around.

You pretty much just ask for what you want, and you will probably get it within a few rotations.
Old 06-21-2021, 11:41 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by B727DRVR View Post
The guy that I am flying with now wanted a 15/13 schedule, but it took him a couple of rotations to get it because there must be someone opposite you on the other schedule. I am on the 15/13 and would never go back to the 8/6, but then I don’t have any toddlers around.

You pretty much just ask for what you want, and you will probably get it within a few rotations.
So basically you bid month to month? Or you’re assigned a rotation and that it for the year? I’m hearing so many conflicting but of info when it comes to the schedule. Can I start 8/6 one month and then switch to 15/13 the next?
Old 06-21-2021, 11:43 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2019

No bidding...for now. Your schedule after IOE is hard unless you want to switch from A/B, or upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-21-2021, 01:14 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Cool The same schedule for 3 years

Originally Posted by meitnerium View Post
No bidding...for now. Your schedule after IOE is hard unless you want to switch from A/B, or upgrade. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have been here for 3 years, and some people have been on the same schedule that they love and haven't sought to change it.

I asked for the 15/13 and finally got it: I would never go back to 8/6. While everyone is supposed to be on the 15/13 at least through IOE, the guy that I am flying with was put on 8/6, so he did 2 IOE rotations instead of just one long one. They just informed him that he can have the 15/13, so he is elated and will be easy to deal with on his last day tomorrow, LOL.