Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   Ameriflight (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/17324-ameriflight.html)

SIUav8er 01-18-2010 08:39 PM

anyone know when the next class is scheduled?

freightdog 01-19-2010 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by SIUav8er (Post 746740)

Soon, our training schedule shows classes for Feb 8 and Mar 8. We just received internal bids for runs/outstations back east. Movement should be happening soon.

NZAV8R 01-19-2010 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by freightdog (Post 746910)
Soon, our training schedule shows classes for Feb 8 and Mar 8. We just received internal bids for runs/outstations back east. Movement should be happening soon.

I'm wondering what's the usual lead time frame between a callback phone interview, in person interview, and class start date?

Luv2Rotate 01-20-2010 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by NZAV8R (Post 747485)
I'm wondering what's the usual lead time frame between a callback phone interview, in person interview, and class start date?

I sent in my resume and received a phone call 2 days later. Had CP interview a week later. I was told over the phone by SH they needed to fill an upcoming training class ASAP.

SIUav8er 01-20-2010 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by NZAV8R (Post 747485)

The "phone interview" wasnt much of an interview. It was basically a call to schedule the interview. Went over whether i would move to PDX or OAK, if i had ever violated any FAR's or been in an accident too. She wanted me in the next day to interview, but i couldnt make it that day so we set up for this friday. Excited for the opportunity!

ImperialxRat 01-20-2010 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by SIUav8er (Post 746740)

They have ran a class every month since I got hired here, and I am sure they will continue to do so. Even though their website may not show they are hiring, they always are. Send in your resume, and call them.

Luv2Rotate 01-21-2010 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by ImperialxRat (Post 748193)
They have ran a class every month since I got hired here, and I am sure they will continue to do so. Even though their website may not show they are hiring, they always are. Send in your resume, and call them.

Next Class is Feb 8th, March 8th ect...

FlyingPirate 01-21-2010 09:49 AM

Can someone PM some contact info. I interviewed back in July but was not offered a position and I would like to try again.

Scooter2525 01-21-2010 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by FlyingPirate (Post 748572)
Can someone PM some contact info. I interviewed back in July but was not offered a position and I would like to try again.

Ameriflight LLC

Flight department

Stratapilot 01-21-2010 05:00 PM

Question:

I (finally) meet the mins to apply, however, I am wondering about the training at Ameriflight. I understand they have a great simulator at Burbank, however, once you finish training and get to your base is it " Welcome to Portland! here's the manifest, now off you go", or is there something equating to IOE before they cut you loose on your own?