PSA info

Subscribe
136  186  226  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  246  286  336 
Page 236 of 679
Go to
How about Eagle Pilot Cave? Can't say Man Cave cause some will be gender offended...
Quote: Gotta coat-tail off of eaglelounge too...you PSA scum can't even come up with an original name without looking to your older and wiser brother!
You're really a pathetic and bitter person. Must be a pleasure to fly with. Posts like this make you look sad, and pretty much diminish anything you say, whether right or wrong.
Quote: We are all now Eagle now so shouldn't we all be on the eaglelounge?
Pay your $5 and join. There's no employment requirement.
Quote: Did we have more than 50% deadhead before? Are there FOs that are over 4 years, not due to personal choice?

I agree on the displacement language but that's due to the weak LOA, not the contract. I was told they were working on a fix in October. Big shocker there's no fix yet.
Have you volunteered to assist your local union in any way? Just wondering.
Quote: The correct response to the FAA and PSA mgmt should have been.

Contact my lawyer.

It's a free speech issue. **** em both.

End of story.
Didn't we get an email about the company's social media policy?
You guys sure are defensive! I apologize for my mean remarks. Can I be forgiven?
Quote: Have you volunteered to assist your local union in any way? Just wondering.
We've already covered this. Sure did offer but I guess I'm not "the right type of person." I won't offer again. I was also defending the contract moron. The displacement loop was obvious and should have been caught. Go run along now.
I see the bonus of up to $15,000 for those who qualify. How is that paid out? Has anyone received it recently? If so, how much does it equate to after taxes?
Quote: Gotta coat-tail off of eaglelounge too...you PSA scum can't even come up with an original name without looking to your older and wiser brother!
Do you like wieners?
The only reason the Eagle Lounge is Eagle Lounge is because about 10+ years ago there was a guy who would set up forums for various airlines.

There was a TSA Lounge, Mesa Lounge, ACA Lounge, etc. They all had the same logo and the same format.

136  186  226  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  246  286  336 
Page 236 of 679
Go to