C Series Info

Subscribe
29  79  119  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  139  179  229 
Page 129 of 396
Go to
Quote: I will never fly the C Series but I appreciate DPs enthusiasm and technical info he brings to this board. He seems to be able to joke as well as being able to be the butt of one. I hope he keeps this stuff coming. To me, it has been an interesting saga so far.
Quote: I'll second that. As the OP, I welcome his continued interest in the topic. And what a crazy story it's turned out to be...
Quote: A) You are
B) What the hell do you care if DP likes to post about this?
C) I like your info DP so keep it comin, don't worry about the petty internet warrior haters
+1

Forgot to Bid,
You made me laugh with your '2 hands pumping with a Douglas' comment, but that doesn't forgive your insulting comments. It just makes you a funny jerk.
I was reading about test pilots flying the "C". They said that the software used for the FBW in the "C" is way different than the Airbus. They said they intentionally made the "C" fly just like the -172 in the pattern, so pilots should be familiar with how the aircraft responds to control inputs. They claimed that the "C" flies much "better" than the airbus, the pilots had a lot of input that the engineers used when designing the "C", and that pilots will like the "C" better than the Airbus.

I am very excited about being a passenger on DAL's "Cs"...
In other news is it coincidink delta is reportedly talking with the seattle maker about an order....while 767 suppliers are being asked about meeting increased production levels?

Hmmm....
Quote: A) You are
B) What the hell do you care if DP likes to post about this?
C) I like your info DP so keep it comin, don't worry about the petty internet warrior haters
Fair enough. But the way the internet works these days, when someone comes out of now where consistently beating the same drum it is usually some type of meta cometic performance or an account owned by a corporation. I was trying to put DP into one of those boxes and it didn't make much sense to me. Now I know that he is an actual person who just really likes the plane.
Quote: D) anyone have concrete info yet on the AE? I'm lax and lookin to bid this baby as an A
Well, the whole deal kinda puts Delta between a rock and a hard place. Do they put out an AE now and then have to possibly wait close to 2 years for delivery or do they wait for a final ruling from the US ITC early next year? My WAG is that the AE for the CS keeps slipping....

Denny
When are they getting Gulfstreams? I’m surprised no one has done active side sticks earlier.
https://youtu.be/vXhCJYWvwd0
Quote: Fair enough. But the way the internet works these days, when someone comes out of now where consistently beating the same drum it is usually some type of meta cometic performance or an account owned by a corporation. I was trying to put DP into one of those boxes and it didn't make much sense to me. Now I know that he is an actual person who just really likes the plane.
I am with you. We have bigger fish to fry then whether an airplane has 1/2 inch wider seats and a Garmin 1000 pfd.

It was a bit over the top.

But Dave, if you're really into it then more power to you. We are going this way now for delta-sure* so your airplane better work!

*delta-sure = as of today but don't make plans until it's already did done happened
Quote: I don't know if anyone else has heard this, but the "other forum" made reference to a quote from Ed Bastian saying that we won't take delivery of any C Series frames until the US assembly line is up and running.

I have no confirmation of this but I wouldn't be shocked.
I believe it's coming from the lca meeting. 2.5 years but hopefully shorter I believe is what was mentioned but I may be confusing meetings.
If we get this jet I want free beaver droppings in the canadian duty free.
Quote: If we get this jet I want free beaver droppings in the canadian duty free.
Or at least a cup holder that will hold a grande "Toujours Frais" cafe from Timmy's...and a Loony Bucket to hold passenger tips. 😁
29  79  119  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  139  179  229 
Page 129 of 396
Go to