Comair updates?

Subscribe
41  541  941  991  1031  1037  1038  1039  1040  1041  1042  1043  1044  1045  1051  1091  1141  1541  2041 
Page 1041 of 2260
Go to
only problem is they will then have merged the senior pilot group and then will slap themselves in the head and wonder in amazement why are we still so top heavy all of a sudden?
well... I just sent Mr. CEO of the hour an E-mail. Lets see if he responds......
Quote: Ok. I'm retarded. Basically I miss booked my family to Hawaii with me. We got here fine, but for whatever reason I totally neglected to put a return leg on the pass.

Soooooo anyone have some they won't be using?

Especially you guys going to mesaba?

Thanks a bunch. ((4) brother, brother, sister, sister-in-law)
Hi Jesse,

If you are still stuck, I will try to help you out. PM me
I'm glad they put the list out when they did. Since I already knew I was going to be furloughed, it would've been on my mind over the holidays--now, not so much.
The new pres just came into the SOCC at 0230 in the morning to meet everyone! He just came from the hangar. They got the hangar mx guys turkey and all the fixins. He sat down and had a bite with them. He seems like a nice guy. He sat down and talked with us for a few minutes and asked if we had any questions. He asked us how long we've been at Comair. I guess he said one of the hangar mechs told him that he'd be lucky to make it past 10 months before Delta replaces him! He said we'd be working a lot closer with Mesaba and Compass in the future when everyone comes under the new holding company. He said Delta is still trying to decide where to base the holding company; either MSP or ATL. I guess he said he met with the MEC today. Did anyone hear about how that went? I hope he left out DS from the meeting. He said if we had any questions we could e-mail him and he'd reply and that his office door is always open if we wanted to talk face to face.
Hey guys/gals sorry to read the list last night, I want to wish everyone the best and despite the circumstances enjoy the holidays best you can. Tristar...sorry bud.
On another note, any active cfi's in cvg? Have a student interested in learning...(pvt)
Quote: Hey guys/gals sorry to read the list last night, I want to wish everyone the best and despite the circumstances enjoy the holidays best you can. Tristar...sorry bud.
On another note, any active cfi's in cvg? Have a student interested in learning...(pvt)
Well, looks like you'll be able to come back to CVG in January, sucks you have to go back to the right seat, though. But I think it is still better than reserve in JFK.
Quote: Hey guys/gals sorry to read the list last night, I want to wish everyone the best and despite the circumstances enjoy the holidays best you can. Tristar...sorry bud.
Someone wants to learn to do this job, better get him a CAT scan before you take him as a student.
P1ayn- Eh... we talked about it so you know how I feel. Glad your going back to CVG asap.
The student that wishes to learn just wants a PVT license for fun. Tri we did talk , hopefully we catch another flight before the day comes. CRJ thanks bud, it is bittersweet going back to cvg and yes reserve sucks in jfk. Right seat will suck but all things being considered I have a little longer with a paycheck, however I am aggressively searching.
41  541  941  991  1031  1037  1038  1039  1040  1041  1042  1043  1044  1045  1051  1091  1141  1541  2041 
Page 1041 of 2260
Go to