Ameriflight

Subscribe
27  427  477  517  523  524  525  526  527  528  529  530  531  537 
Page 527 of 567
Go to
Quote: That is what AMF is for. Why on earth would somebody with other job prospects choose to fly crap airplanes 5-6 says a week for mediocre pay?

AMF has always thrived during economic downturns. The quality of applicants will rise because of this. If the bonus structure hasn't already gone away, it will absolutely go away, and they will have no trouble finding pilots for the foreseeable future.
Sorry your time here didn't live up to your expectations.
Quote: Wow! those Beech 99 jobs disappeared fast. You'd normally see an entire list of jobs, and now there's just a handful.
Is it possible to get hired into the 1900 with 1500h? (500h turbine and 1000h multi)
Give it a shot! The external TT min is typically 1,800 hours. But your Turbine and multi hours will make you very competitive. Depending on previous experience, you could definitely be considered for it.
Put your app in and pm me for a contact if you'd like.
Quote: Give it a shot! The external TT min is typically 1,800 hours. But your Turbine and multi hours will make you very competitive. Depending on previous experience, you could definitely be considered for it.
Put your app in and pm me for a contact if you'd like.
Well, I was going to apply but those 1900 jobs evaporated, gone! in 24h haha geez.
Quote: Well, I was going to apply but those 1900 jobs evaporated, gone! in 24h haha geez.
Regardless, if you don't apply you won't get hired. So apply.
true that, I'll give it a try!.
Lansing base
Anyone got any details on the Lansing base? Typical schedule on the metroliner?

Thinking about sending an app in and would greatly appreciate any one sharing some info
Quote: Anyone got any details on the Lansing base? Typical schedule on the metroliner?

Thinking about sending an app in and would greatly appreciate any one sharing some info
Here's a good place to find the schedules: https://w3.ameriflight.com/jumpseat/
Just scroll down to LAN and click. It'll drop down and show you each one.
There are two Metro routes out of LAN atm.

Hope that helps!
I applied with 2400hrs TT and 750hrs in the ERJ175. Almost 1000hrs total turbine time. Got a TBNT email. I don’t understand. I guess lots of high time people are now applying.
Quote: I applied with 2400hrs TT and 750hrs in the ERJ175. Almost 1000hrs total turbine time. Got a TBNT email. I don’t understand. I guess lots of high time people are now applying.
Did you just get laid off? Maybe this?

Quote: I applied with 2400hrs TT and 750hrs in the ERJ175. Almost 1000hrs total turbine time. Got a TBNT email. I don’t understand. I guess lots of high time people are now applying.
Look at the bright side...they would have gladly accepted you in January. But due to current events and put yourself in their shoes. Would you hire someone who was laid off from a cushy jet job knowing they would leave ASAP without notice?
27  427  477  517  523  524  525  526  527  528  529  530  531  537 
Page 527 of 567
Go to