Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
295  795  1195  1245  1285  1291  1292  1293  1294  1295  1296  1297  1298  1299  1305  1345  1395 
Page 1295 of 1412
Go to
Quote: Ackerman handled that assault quite well. His conduct throughout that attack was nothing but admirable.

It amazes me that Poletti, Degrenier, and Hershon are hell bent on destroying this union with their chicken shiit assaults. After all their years here they still must be divisive.

Bringing Ackerman and Leonard up on trumped up charges was reprehensible. A panel of ALPA National found their so called Article VIII charges to be with no merit.

Make sure you understand this now. It wasnt simply weak evidence that failed to convict........The charges had no merit........That is powerful.

I urge you all to take a close look at these people purporting to be acting on your behalf.
Hey Ackerman - nice to see you finally joined APC! We get it. You were exonerated. But please let us know how your upgrade is going, we really can't wait to hear about it on the next podcast!
Funny Ackerman, on our earnings call I didn't hear about how the "pilot's career's at Spirit were in jeopardy." But you said times were so dire....

I remember when you promised a TA was imminent

I remember when we had 30 in 7 enforcement

I remember when we had valuable transition conflict language that didn't favor the company.

I also remember before we gave up section 12&25 of our contract with no "quid" in return.

Seems like the only relief I get benefit from is when I sit on the toilet. Enjoy your beers with Bendo.
Quote: Funny Ackerman, on our earnings call I didn't hear about how the "pilot's career's at Spirit were in jeopardy." But you said times were so dire....

I remember when we had valuable transition conflict language that didn't favor the company.

I also remember before we gave up section 12&25 of our contract with no "quid" in return.

Seems like the only relief I get benefit from is when I sit on the toilet. Enjoy your beers with Bendo.
Ok I finally had to jump in, new signups on here of Jul 15 says one thing, "angry losers", grow up, move one, Allegenny and Midwest express is long past 6 feet under, the new, the young, the hopefully even keeled have spoken and decided the future for Spirit pilots. Go and enjoy your cowboy boots and cigarettes as well as your crab fishing, but let people with more than the GED handle our futures. I don't believe in any one person making our future contract, I believe in the engagement of all our pilots dictating our careers.
Quote: Funny Ackerman, on our earnings call I didn't hear about how the "pilot's career's at Spirit were in jeopardy." But you said times were so dire....

This doesn't help anyone, specially you. Turn the page, contract is up.
Quote: Ok I finally had to jump in, new signups on here of Jul 15 says one thing, "angry losers", grow up, move one, Allegenny and Midwest express is long past 6 feet under, the new, the young, the hopefully even keeled have spoken and decided the future for Spirit pilots. Go and enjoy your cowboy boots and cigarettes as well as your crab fishing, but let people with more than the GED handle our futures. I don't believe in any one person making our future contract, I believe in the engagement of all our pilots dictating our careers.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Quote: Ok I finally had to jump in, new signups on here of Jul 15 says one thing, "angry losers", grow up, move one, Allegenny and Midwest express is long past 6 feet under, the new, the young, the hopefully even keeled have spoken and decided the future for Spirit pilots. Go and enjoy your cowboy boots and cigarettes as well as your crab fishing, but let people with more than the GED handle our futures. I don't believe in any one person making our future contract, I believe in the engagement of all our pilots dictating our careers.
Hows the view from your glass house? My list is irrefutable regardless if you agree or not. Those events are all parts of reality.
Quote: Like the chairman said, move ON!
Thats funny. For months you have been cheerleading this Article VIII behind the scenes but NOW when your boys lose their little coup it's suddenly time to .....move ON. Where were you last month?
I really have no idea how you guys went on strike. Can't say I've seen a group as fractured as this one. I had no idea this was even happening. I still don't even know what article 8 is. Ever since the recall of the last chairman there has been this constant back and forth of new gaurd vs old guard. You guys do know that these are all unpaid positions, right?
http://youtu.be/0SXBZfzc1Dc
What exactly are you fighting about? Let's work towards a common goal and a common enemy guys.
Quote: I really have no idea how you guys went on strike. Can't say I've seen a group as fractured as this one. I had no idea this was even happening. I still don't even know what article 8 is. Ever since the recall of the last chairman there has been this constant back and forth of new gaurd vs old guard. You guys do know that these are all unpaid positions, right?
What exactly are you fighting about? Let's work towards a common goal and a common enemy guys.
Marty Seinfeld Impeachement. That really is how I imagine how these Union shenanigans have gone. I'm guessing the other MECs are looking at us and laughing their heads off.
Quote: I really have no idea how you guys went on strike. Can't say I've seen a group as fractured as this one. I had no idea this was even happening. I still don't even know what article 8 is. Ever since the recall of the last chairman there has been this constant back and forth of new gaurd vs old guard. You guys do know that these are all unpaid positions, right?
We had a common enemy at the time in our old DO. The crap he pulled galvanized the group. Now the only thing we have to fight about is each other I guess.
295  795  1195  1245  1285  1291  1292  1293  1294  1295  1296  1297  1298  1299  1305  1345  1395 
Page 1295 of 1412
Go to