Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
403  803  853  893  899  900  901  902  903  904  905  906  907  913  953  1003  1403 
Page 903 of 1412
Go to
Quote: They fixed the glitch. Sadly the older ones are still causing me to seizure
Through 10K...off for physiological purposes...
Quote: They fixed the glitch. Sadly the older ones are still causing me to seizure
Hahahhahahahahahahahaha
AOA mode........

On another note 633 has a QRH, anyone knows if that would be strd on every airplane?, witch is great for performance since is AC specific (none of -" if tail # thru tail # " or 319,20 or 21)

Quote: AOA mode........

On another note 633 has a QRH, anyone knows if that would be strd on every airplane?, witch is great for performance since is AC specific (none of -" if tail # thru tail # " or 319,20 or 21)
Why is a specific QRH good for performance? Did they move the performance numbers out of the COM or are you referring to something else?

I guess I'm asking what's different about in it general? Is it in addition to the QRM or replacing it?
Quote: AOA mode........

I saw the QRH in there, too. Figured Airbus put it in there upon initial delivery so the management pilots have something to use to cross the pond. Figured our company manuals supersede it...
Quote: Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailor

AOA mode........

Why is a specific QRH good for performance? Did they move the performance numbers out of the COM or are you referring to something else?

I guess I'm asking what's different about in it general? Is it in addition to the QRM or replacing it?
I went through briefly, and saw some performance charts specific to the AC, meaning no 319-321 charts, single and both engines for landing under different conditions, also for procedures that don't have ecams, I was JUST wondering if this will be added to our current library? But what the previous poster said, maybe it's just a pond crossing USA today.
Quote: I went through briefly, and saw some performance charts specific to the AC, meaning no 319-321 charts, single and both engines for landing under different conditions, also for procedures that don't have ecams, I was JUST wondering if this will be added to our current library? But what the previous poster said, maybe it's just a pond crossing USA today.
So the QRH was there in addition to all the other manuals? I'm guessing it is the case that it was left over from the crossing. Our manuals aren't put there until after.
Yes...with the tail number and serial number on the cover. Maybe the special delivery squad forgot it.
Quote: Fully interactive iPad/Mac A320 study guide coming very soon. You will be a genius after reading it
Yes, please! It will take a great deal to make me a genius....so any help is appreciated.
Post up on here when ready!
403  803  853  893  899  900  901  902  903  904  905  906  907  913  953  1003  1403 
Page 903 of 1412
Go to