Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta?

Subscribe
3299  3799  4199  4249  4289  4295  4296  4297  4298  4299  4300  4301  4302  4303  4309  4349  4399  4799  5299 
Page 4299 of 20173
Go to
More on our one flight that took off 2 minutes over the 3 hour rule cutoff.

United will test new tarmac delay rules - chicagotribune.com

I'm thinking its a pretty clear cut case of ATC blocking our ability to return the airplane.

----
How are our bookings going through the rest of the summer and fall looking? I keep running into more and more negative business news stories and trends as I troll through them.
Quote: I keep running into more and more negative business news stories and trends as I troll through them.
The "money people" in my neighborhood, every one of them, tell me they've put all their holdings in cash for the last 1/2 of the year.

NOT a good sign.

Nu
Quote: How are our bookings going through the rest of the summer and fall looking? I keep running into more and more negative business news stories and trends as I troll through them.
Quote: The "money people" in my neighborhood, every one of them, tell me they've put all their holdings in cash for the last 1/2 of the year.

NOT a good sign.

Nu
The airlines are usually months ahead of the rest of the market. It will continue to remain flat or get better. The worst is behind us.

It's likely a lot of people are being conservative with their investments because they got burned so hard in 08/09.
Quote: The "money people" in my neighborhood, every one of them, tell me they've put all their holdings in cash for the last 1/2 of the year.
Ah, the money people, no reason to doubt them!
Quote: Incredible and timeless speech.
I suddenly have Iron Maiden playing in my head....
Side Question:

I was just awarded SLC320B on the last AE. As I understand it, my 24mo seat lock begins on the date I wad awarded the position.

The position I would really like to get is SEA76B. Since that position is a new position and will not have converted by the next AE, can I bid it and get out of my seat lock because it will be concidered a new position?
Quote: Ah, the money people, no reason to doubt them!
Fair criticism, but they all have nicer cars, bigger toys, estate homes and wives that make the girls posted in this thread look not-so-hot.

NOT that this is any way to measure success, and they could all be one paycheck away from bankruptcy, but....I'm just sayin'...

Nu
Quote: ...........and wives that make the girls posted in this thread look not-so-hot...........
Nu

Mods,

Please have this thread frozen until the above statement has been accompanied by supporting pictures and sufficient time allowed for judging/commenting
Reserve question:

Do we get credit for a short call if it is acknowledged. Then they assign you a trip after you already acknowledged short call but don't ever actually sit short call?

I ask because I had credit for a short call removed and didn't realize it until now.

I can't find anything in the contract. Thanks.
Quote: Fair criticism, but they all have nicer cars, bigger toys, estate homes and wives that make the girls posted in this thread look not-so-hot.

NOT that this is any way to measure success, and they could all be one paycheck away from bankruptcy, but....I'm just sayin'...

Nu
Quote: Mods,

Please have this thread frozen until the above statement has been accompanied by supporting pictures and sufficient time allowed for judging/commenting
Yeah Nu, back up your words with some pictures.

As we figured out in college, wealth breeds beauty.
3299  3799  4199  4249  4289  4295  4296  4297  4298  4299  4300  4301  4302  4303  4309  4349  4399  4799  5299 
Page 4299 of 20173
Go to