Cape Air

Subscribe
17  57  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  77  117  167 
Page 67 of 257
Go to
Just had an awesome group meeting with Dave Bushy. Such a stand up guy! He took my resume, but I just wish I had more time. We both know my TT is a little low so it may be some time before I can get on.
Quote: Just had an awesome group meeting with Dave Bushy. Such a stand up guy! He took my resume, but I just wish I had more time. We both know my TT is a little low so it may be some time before I can get on.
What are your times at?
Quote: What are your times at?
Just shy of 400TT 33 ME
is there a sim in the interview?

technical questions?
Quote: is there a sim in the interview?

technical questions?
Ya, they ask if your a Cubs fan. When you reply yes, they send you home with a Red Sox hat and a thanks but no thanks letter. Sorry, I couldn't resist. I slid by when I gave them a really dumb look and asked them what Baseball was, and I think they bought it and thought they could teach me to be a fan of Boston teams. Never really worked.

Pilot Interview and Gouge Information
http://www.aviationinterviews.com/pilot/gouge.html

Best interview prep site on the net. It used to be free, but now costs a few bucks. It is a penny now for a dollar later kind of thing. You can't get a job from that site alone, but it is a great place to start prepping for the interview. Don't forget to return the favor after your interview by posting what your experience was.
What is the most likely base for a new hire? Any shot at HYA EWB BOS?
Quote: What is the most likely base for a new hire? Any shot at HYA EWB BOS?
Not right now, closest thing that the new hires have gotten would be pvc, ack or mvy..
Quote: Not right now, closest thing that the new hires have gotten would be pvc, ack or mvy..

Islands I can deal with I suppose. What is realistic pay for 1st year captain? Do you get paid 40hrs a week? is there a guarantee?

Thanks for the quick response.
Quote: Islands I can deal with I suppose. What is realistic pay for 1st year captain? Do you get paid 40hrs a week? is there a guarantee?

Thanks for the quick response.
35hr Guarantee except in the Carib it is 40 hrs. There are lines in most bases that have 40+ guarantees. First year pay is probably from 30-40k , really depends where you are based and if you go to the carib during the winter..
Are there any new training classes coming up?
17  57  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  77  117  167 
Page 67 of 257
Go to