Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
437  837  887  927  933  934  935  936  937  938  939  940  941  947  987  1037  1437  1937 
Page 937 of 2043
Go to
Quote: He would if your exco would pressure him. You flippant response just shows how happy Atlas guys truly are at getting ABX's flying.
So if the ABX ExCo had just "pressured" Hete, they would be keeping the planes. But no worries, the ExCo can pressure him and thus avert furloughs.
Quote: What is needed is a 1224 wide seniority list based on original 1224 company DOH. Not DOH when you were hired, but DOH when your company came under 1224. That way when DHL swaps jet amongst 1224 pilot groups, affected 1224 pilots will go to the acquiring airline with their 1224 seniority for pay, bidding and benefits. It's the only fair thing to do for affected 1224 pilots.
brand X..

More you talk, more HATE the idea of hiring ABX pilots in to Atlas.

How about 38 years seat protection fence with one master seniority ?
The most young FO is 27 years old and atlas EXCO needs to protect his position first..

Isn't that a right thing to do ?
I apologize to all for my responses to the troll. We now return to the topic of this thread, "Atlas Air Hiring" which will now be going full force, hopefully excluding "BrandX".
Quote: i apologize to all for my responses to the troll. We now return to the topic of this thread, "atlas air hiring" which will now be going full force, hopefully excluding "brandx".
+++++++1111111111
I don't do this, personally, but I think this message board software DOES have an "ignore"feature...
Quote: When last Atlas (the COMPANY) offered preferential treatment, it was NOT preferential HIRING, rather 1224 pilots were offered preferential interviews. Once in the interview process, it was up to the individual to earn the job, just as any other candidate. I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest you might want to dial it back, else you wouldn't make it through.
They have already EARNED the job and have been doing it for YEARS before being undercut and sold out by their union "brothers".
Quote: I lost my job in 2008 due to a shift in flying to a competitor. The worst thing you can do is point fingers at other pilots; we had no say in who got the award, and we are not jumping for joy. Point your finger elsewhere.
Agreed. All this talk reeks of the kind of douchebaggerey and butthurt that takes place at the regionals when one carrier "takes/steals" the flying done by another.

Sadly, those decisions happened way above the pay grade of the highest compensated pilot.
Quote: I don't do this, personally, but I think this message board software DOES have an "ignore"feature...
Wow.. it works..

I don't see Brand X post any more....

ha ha ha..
Quote: Wow.. it works..

I don't see Brand X post any more....

ha ha ha..
Where is that ignore button located, I would like to do that as well.
Disregard, I found it.
437  837  887  927  933  934  935  936  937  938  939  940  941  947  987  1037  1437  1937 
Page 937 of 2043
Go to