Omni Air

Subscribe
118  168  208  214  215  216  217  218  219  220  221  222  228  268  318 
Page 218 of 433
Go to
Quote: https://www.indeedjobs.com/omni-air-...49210144bfa5ba

details in job description
The listing has already been pulled. Does that mean that I am way too late to the party? Or can I still email my resume to the address listed under "Employment Inquiries?"
I would still submit it. I believe the company has been inundated with applicants since the new contract came into effect and they are trying to sort it out.
Thanks, will do!
Quote: I would still submit it. I believe the company has been inundated with applicants since the new contract came into effect and they are trying to sort it out.
Funny how that "pilot shortage" goes away once employers stop being so cheap and start increasing wages. I wonder if somebody is showing this to Congress before airline executives go in front of them and complain about the pilot shortage.
Quote: Funny how that "pilot shortage" goes away once employers stop being so cheap and start increasing wages. I wonder if somebody is showing this to Congress before airline executives go in front of them and complain about the pilot shortage.
No kidding...
Quote: No kidding...
There's not really a shortage, it's more of a bottleneck at the entry level of 121 flying. And those airlines are tripping all over themselves to give piles of money to people to come fly their RJs, and they still can't get enough.
Quote: There's not really a shortage, it's more of a bottleneck at the entry level of 121 flying. And those airlines are tripping all over themselves to give piles of money to people to come fly their RJs, and they still can't get enough.
Their piles are still to small. Still a significant pay cut to leave a decent corporate job and go fly a bigger airplane at a regional. As long as regional airlines only see themselves as a stepping stone to a good job, they will be struggling to find pilots I think.
Can anyone explain this quote on the OMNI profile page? Is this for days off while on the 16 + 2 trip or is this when your are on your off time? Thanks.

Day-off pay for first year FOs is now minimum $639/$739/$839 for days one, two, and three.
That is the min pay per day if they hold you out longer than your 18 days. They can do this but it’s pretty rare. I’ve had it done twice in nearly three years.
Thanks for clearing that up.
118  168  208  214  215  216  217  218  219  220  221  222  228  268  318 
Page 218 of 433
Go to