Skywest

Subscribe
91  591  991  1041  1081  1087  1088  1089  1090  1091  1092  1093  1094  1095  1101  1141  1191 
Page 1091 of 1519
Go to
[QUOTE=Is offline;1912393]Now that's ironic coming from someone who works at the fl410 club.[/QUOTE

I never was a part of that club. I started at Mesaba, and thankfully the Pinnacle training and testing culture no longer exists. High altitude stalls were not taught at that time.
[QUOTE=gojo;1912799]
Quote: Now that's ironic coming from someone who works at the fl410 club.[/QUOTE

I never was a part of that club. I started at Mesaba, and thankfully the Pinnacle training and testing culture no longer exists. High altitude stalls were not taught at that time.
Wrong again. They were taught, but they changed the recovery procedure just like every other regional did after that. The pinnacle culture is still there. Otherwise the sim instructors wouldn't have their panties in a wad complaining that AQP was too easy.
[QUOTE=Is offline;1912841]
Quote:
Wrong again. They were taught, but they changed the recovery procedure just like every other regional did after that. The pinnacle culture is still there. Otherwise the sim instructors wouldn't have their panties in a wad complaining that AQP was too easy.
Really, do tell? The AQP program is FAA endorsed just like all AQP programs. You X Pinnacle guys crack me up. And you're wrong, Mesaba taught stall recovery the same way it's taught now as I believe mainline did. So not every airline had to re adapt. You guys just need to move on and get over yourselves
Skywest
Quote: The hires you speak of have barely made it out of IOE. If you saw a list of the inattentives, you'd be surprised.

Wow, they publish a list?

Quote: For real. Every pilot at SkyWest would have been hired by any other regional, but not every pilot at any other regional would have been hired by SkyWest. Sucks, but life isn't fair.

I see that the kool aid is strong in this one.
Quote: Wow, they publish a list?

I see that the kool aid is strong in this one.
Something's off with him, that's for sure
[QUOTE=gojo;1912853]
Quote:
Really, do tell? The AQP program is FAA endorsed just like all AQP programs. You X Pinnacle guys crack me up. And you're wrong, Mesaba taught stall recovery the same way it's taught now as I believe mainline did. So not every airline had to re adapt. You guys just need to move on and get over yourselves
That's funny because they changed the standards for the recovery in the PTS after that. There was an altitude previously and that was how it was taught at mesaba too. I still know a lot of people there.
[QUOTE=Is offline;1912884]
Quote:
That's funny because they changed the standards for the recovery in the PTS after that. There was an altitude previously and that was how it was taught at mesaba too. I still know a lot of people there.
And how did this topic come up with X Mesaba people? I can tell you that when I flight instructed I taught it differently than Mesaba did. We did clearing turns and set up for the stall (knew it was coming) and during the recovery concentrated on minimal altitude loss and airspeed not so much. We were basically right on the edge through much of the recovery. Same way they taught it at Pinnacle and a few other regionals, not all. Mesaba taught it as a surprise event, although you still knew it was coming, with the focus on airspeed and acceptable altitude loss. Meaning if you got outside PTS standards but were correcting towards them it was acceptable.
Quote: Funny all these playa haters talking smack coming from airlines that actually crashed a 200 playing around at 410 and another who stalled one out and by the grace of baby jesus got one engine running before it melted down. Then there's the guys running off runways in a crosswind and plowing into 757's.
Regardless of incidents / accidents at other airlines the recent events here are embarrassing. Our house needs to be clean before we berate others about their untidiness. There is no excuse for what has occurred here. My .02. Kale smoothies bruh .
Quote: I see that the kool aid is strong in this one.
Indeed. It's too bad Inc. doesn't make better koolaid for you guys!

Serious question; are you an ExpressJet lifer?

Quote: Indeed. It's too bad Inc. doesn't make better koolaid for you guys!

Serious question; are you an ExpressJet lifer?

Trying not to be. As for kool aid, many know how I feel. It would be better if we were all drinking Skywest kool aid together.
91  591  991  1041  1081  1087  1088  1089  1090  1091  1092  1093  1094  1095  1101  1141  1191 
Page 1091 of 1519
Go to