Tool of the day

Subscribe
174  674  1074  1124  1164  1170  1171  1172  1173  1174  1175  1176  1177  1178  1184  1224 
Page 1174 of 1239
Go to
Quote: I nominate the obnoxious and rude Southwest captain on the MCO employee bus this morning. He decided that he could not fit his out of shape self and his 3 bags on the bus so he decided to yell at the top of his lungs for everyone to get "out of his way!" "move!!"
You should have seen the reactions of the folks trying to start off their day in peace and quiet. (including myself)
Very rude and disrespectful and definitely not becoming of a professional.
My suggestion for next time - wait for the next bus
Were they TSA that he yelled at?
Quote: I think you must be mistaken. Are you sure it wasn’t a Spirit or Frontier pilot?
The harmonica gave it away.
Quote: I think you must be mistaken. Are you sure it wasn’t a Spirit or Frontier pilot?
Positive. He may have been a little short on Luv but he was full of the 5.99 all you can eat buffet.
A Delta captain in ATL was desperate for caffeine before his flight. He marches up to the coffee station next to a passenger who was filling his cup. Upon realizing what he wanted was on the other side of the station, he decides to reach over the arms of the passenger, and literally shoves him out of the way. The passenger tries multiple times to reach for his cup, which is still filling and about to spill, but the captain needs that coffee lid right now and doesn't budge.

Finally in his hurry to go save the world, the skipper grabs the nearest roll-aboard and starts stomping away. When he finally realizes the suitcase he grabbed belonged to the passenger he had just shoved aside, he returns the bag, finds his own, and storms off without saying a word.

The passenger stares at the fleeting captain in disbelief at what just happened, sees me in uniform and asks “What is his problem?”. I could only apologize for his rude behavior.
Quote: A Delta captain in ATL was desperate for caffeine before his flight. He marches up to the coffee station next to a passenger who was filling his cup. Upon realizing what he wanted was on the other side of the station, he decides to reach over the arms of the passenger, and literally shoves him out of the way. The passenger tries multiple times to reach for his cup, which is still filling and about to spill, but the captain needs that coffee lid right now and doesn't budge.

Finally in his hurry to go save the world, the skipper grabs the nearest roll-aboard and starts stomping away. When he finally realizes the suitcase he grabbed belonged to the passenger he had just shoved aside, he returns the bag, finds his own, and storms off without saying a word.

The passenger stares at the fleeting captain in disbelief at what just happened, sees me in uniform and asks “What is his problem?”. I could only apologize for his rude behavior.
Now why on earth would you apologize for someone else’s behaviour? Better yet, you should have cornered the captain in question, and give him a lecture in proper etiquette, the way Emily Post would.
Quote: Now why on earth would you apologize for someone else’s behaviour? Better yet, you should have cornered the captain in question, and give him a lecture in proper etiquette, the way Emily Post would.
Is it really a difficult concept? In the customer service world sometimes you have to apologize for a customer’s bad experience, even if it was caused by your counterpart/coworker/employee’s behavior and not your own.

And I prefer to deescalate, not create drama in uniform in front of passengers..
Quote: Is it really a difficult concept? In the customer service world sometimes you have to apologize for a customer’s bad experience, even if it was caused by your counterpart/coworker/employee’s behavior and not your own.

And I prefer to deescalate, not create drama in uniform in front of passengers..
Nobody wants to hear the opinion of the rational adults in the room. Go post somewhere else.
Quote: Nobody wants to hear the opinion of the rational adults in the room. Go post somewhere else.
True... yet I’m the putz for being a millennial. People here are strange.
There shud hav been a name tag on that capts uniform.
Quote: Now why on earth would you apologize for someone else’s behaviour? Better yet, you should have cornered the captain in question, and give him a lecture in proper etiquette, the way Emily Post would.
umm, maybe because he is another pilot and is embarrassed for his profession after that display?
174  674  1074  1124  1164  1170  1171  1172  1173  1174  1175  1176  1177  1178  1184  1224 
Page 1174 of 1239
Go to