Tool of the day

Subscribe
14  414  464  504  510  511  512  513  514  515  516  517  518  524  564  614  1014 
Page 514 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Was gonna throw the bs flag on Timbo but decided I liked any story that had a pilot getting a phone call at the hotel bar from the station manager.
I remember a memo Delta put out about making sure both engines are shut down before leaving. Seems it happened a bit in the past.
Quote: Was gonna throw the bs flag on Timbo but decided I liked any story that had a pilot getting a phone call at the hotel bar from the station manager.
Why would my friend lie to me about his stupidity?

You would have to know this guy, he was in my new hire class and was nearly fired before he finished class for doing something stupid. From what I know of him, I fully believe he did it! I've got about 5 more of his stories that most of us would find unbelievable but I'll leave those for another day.

And yet he's still working here!
Quote: I remember a memo Delta put out about making sure both engines are shut down before leaving. Seems it happened a bit in the past.
Every memo's got a pretty good story behind it...

I just flew with a guy who claimed he generated the Australian Security Compliance memo!
Quote: Every memo's got a pretty good story behind it...

I just flew with a guy who claimed he generated the Australian Security Compliance memo!
You gotta admit there's something semi-cool about being able to say "yeah, that was me" for some of the memos.
Quote: They also left out his one carrier trap in the space shuttle. Google "USS Intrepid" if you don't believe me.
Why are you not here yet?
I got one, many, many years ago. Seems that when I did a 180 to get into a gate down at Mobile (In a Maddog) with one engine shut down, I managed to blow out three windshields in a nearby parking lot.
This guy. Some people just should not be given access to the internet......

LGA: Landing on LaGarbage. | JetHead's Blog
Quote: This guy. Some people just should not be given access to the internet...... LGA: Landing on LaGarbage. | JetHead's Blog
He's already been discussed at length early on in the thread. He's afraid of DCA, too.
Quote: This guy. Some people just should not be given access to the internet......

What is an "open" ATP? That's a new one.
Quote: This guy. Some people just should not be given access to the internet......

Sorry for the who has the bigger penis point...but...what's the big deal with LGA?...I've flown DC-10's and L-1011's into there...I bet the no fly list on this guy is epic.
14  414  464  504  510  511  512  513  514  515  516  517  518  524  564  614  1014 
Page 514 of 1239
Go to