Mesa

Subscribe
151  201  241  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  261  301  351  751 
Page 251 of 917
Go to
Potential new hires, please stop coming to Mesa. Apply and deny to come and when asked say fix your contract. As long as you keep coming there is no reason for a new contract to get done. Please help!
Quote: Does anyone know if an Otterbox on the iPad will be incompatible with the gecko mount?

Also, I cannot seem to find the whole dual suction mount kit on Amazon. Anyone have a link? I see the mini, does anyone have an opinion as to which is better?

Not Amazon, but this is the one provided by the company.

Fat Gecko iPad Dual Suction Mount - Marv Golden Pilot Supplies
Quote: Potential new hires, please stop coming to Mesa. Apply and deny to come and when asked say fix your contract. As long as you keep coming there is no reason for a new contract to get done. Please help!
What's wrong with the contact? I can't imagine it's the worse out there.
Quote: Potential new hires, please stop coming to Mesa. Apply and deny to come and when asked say fix your contract. As long as you keep coming there is no reason for a new contract to get done. Please help!
Me me me mine mine none for you all for me. I fly jets and want a better contract. But you YOU how dare you want to fly jets and have a better contract. Absolutely ridiculous.

FYI you stated this in another forum:
Quote: It's not Ornsteins fault that our contract sucks, it is ours (the pilots) fault. We voted it in. The fault is squarely on our shoulders.
I'm not trying to come after you, I just want you to realize the hilarity of your statements.
The problem isn't unique to Mesa. Several regionals still require you to pay for your own lodging during training which adds up to more than an ipad. Others don't pay full guarantee or don't pay at all during initial new hire training. It all adds up to the same result: fewer dollars in the new hires' pockets.
Quote: Yes, having to buy them is sucks, but that's not what I mean. It's the fact that they've removed the choice. Many employers do this (probably with a little more tact), but to suddenly require a unionized labor force to purchase iPads as a condition of employment must be some sort of violation.

You think that contract violations are something new for JO?
I think a lot of you wide eyed new hires are in for a big surprise once your out on the line in suckville! And no it's not unique to Mesa alone but you really don't know how bad it can be until your out of kool aid land and into the real world... Your contract WILL be violated repeatedly! After a while the excitement of flying a jet starts to ware off and you'll start to wonder if it's even worth it! The actual flying is great but everything else you deal with, like not making any money sucks!
Sorry, but until anyone flys 135 freight, you can't b!tch about a bad contact.
Quote: What's wrong with the contact? I can't imagine it's the worse out there.

Seriously? You're probably tied for "worst" out there with Gojets, Lakes, and Silver...
Quote: I think a lot of you wide eyed new hires are in for a big surprise once your out on the line in suckville! And no it's not unique to Mesa alone but you really don't know how bad it can be until your out of kool aid land and into the real world... Your contract WILL be violated repeatedly! After a while the excitement of flying a jet starts to ware off and you'll start to wonder if it's even worth it! The actual flying is great but everything else you deal with, like not making any money sucks!
I'll say this to you and everyone else who keeps on complaining. If it sucks so bad? Then find another job or profession!!!
151  201  241  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  261  301  351  751 
Page 251 of 917
Go to