Delta Hiring News

Subscribe
501  901  951  991  997  998  999  1000  1001  1002  1003  1004  1005  1011  1051  1101 
Page 1001 of 1123
Go to
Quote: just heard interview invites went out for August.... Im shocked if thats how far out the next batches of interviews will be.
No...the guys that just got Indoc dates for Mar, had Aug CJO’s.
Quote: Are you sure it wasn’t Indoc invites for August CJOs?
woops, i stand corrected. I read RST's post wrong
Quote: No...the guys that just got Indoc dates for Mar, had Aug CJO’s.
And at least two Dec CJO's just got Mar Classes, so it's catching up a bit...
Quote: And at least two Dec CJO's just got Mar Classes, so it's catching up a bit...
Do you know if they were DGS or DCI? I have a few mil buddies who had Nov CJO’s and they haven’t heard anything.
Quote: Do you know if they were DGS or DCI? I have a few mil buddies who had Nov CJO’s and they haven’t heard anything.
Well at least one (the one I personally know) was prior Navy, but currently at Endeavor for some character building. CJO in Dec (but not part of the interview program) just got called off the street. Class on March 18th.
Quote: Well at least one (the one I personally know) was prior Navy, but currently at Endeavor for some character building. CJO in Dec (but not part of the interview program) just got called off the street. Class on March 18th.
Hmm, something doesn’t sound right about this...unless Delta switched to a process where off the street hires aren’t called to a class in the order they entered the pool. Dec DGI CJOs have been getting invites for March, but this is the first I’ve heard of an off the street going out of order.
Quote: Hmm, something doesn’t sound right about this...unless Delta switched to a process where off the street hires aren’t called to a class in the order they entered the pool. Dec DGI CJOs have been getting invites for March, but this is the first I’ve heard of an off the street going out of order.
Just confirmed he is endeavor but not DgI, also prior Navy. The other guy was dgi though. Maybe all endeavor getting pushed together or someone made booboo.
Quote: Just confirmed he is endeavor but not DgI, also prior Navy. The other guy was dgi though. Maybe all endeavor getting pushed together or someone made booboo.
I believe a certain percentage of each month's hiring still has to be made up of Endeavor pilots, OTS Endeavor pilots can count towards that number even if not interviewed via the DGI.
Mil buddy of mine just got invite to 18 March Indoc class. His CJO was 6 Nov.
Any inkling when the next open house will be?
501  901  951  991  997  998  999  1000  1001  1002  1003  1004  1005  1011  1051  1101 
Page 1001 of 1123
Go to