Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
248  298  338  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  358  398  448  848 
Page 348 of 948
Go to
I did read through the contract a bit, but have a couple of random questions

Does Frontier use MH Uniforms as the official uniform source? Also, are leather jackets part of your uniform?

Does Frontier use IPADs for charts?

Do you use Flica for bidding? Do you bid straight lines or pairings?

If straight lines, do you have the ability to drop trips for reduced pay/guarantee?

Thanks!
Quote: Britany757,

We've worked with plenty of successful F9 candidates with multiple checkride failures and everything in between. As stated by the above poster, it doesn't matter. Once invited to the interview, it's your job to lose. It's all about how you present yourself, talk about your past failures and bring positive light to any negative situation moving forward in your career.

Centerline Interview Consulting

This is far from the case. I know of only one interview class where more than 50% of the candidates were hired. It is FAR from yours to lose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote: I did read through the contract a bit, but have a couple of random questions

Does Frontier use MH Uniforms as the official uniform source? Also, are leather jackets part of your uniform?

Does Frontier use IPADs for charts?

Do you use Flica for bidding? Do you bid straight lines or pairings?

If straight lines, do you have the ability to drop trips for reduced pay/guarantee?

Thanks!
Yes, MH is the uniform supplier. Leather jackets are not approved.

Yes on the iPad. Both Jepps and company manuals are on the iPad. It's really nice.

Yes on Flica bidding. We bid hard lines. We have a lot of flexibility to modify your schedule. Minimum credit is 70 for the month, you can drop as low as 50 hours, but must pick stuff back up to reach 70 by the end of the month. Hopefully that answers your question. Lots of flexibility.
Quote: Yes, MH is the uniform supplier. Leather jackets are not approved.

Yes on the iPad. Both Jepps and company manuals are on the iPad. It's really nice.

Yes on Flica bidding. We bid hard lines. We have a lot of flexibility to modify your schedule. Minimum credit is 70 for the month, you can drop as low as 50 hours, but must pick stuff back up to reach 70 by the end of the month. Hopefully that answers your question. Lots of flexibility.
It does, thank you!
Anyone looking for a Crashpad in MCO??? PM me, I'm working on some options.
Quote: This is far from the case. I know of only one interview class where more than 50% of the candidates were hired. It is FAR from yours to lose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
55.55_% was hired in my interview class. June interview. Still, far from "your job to lose." A few great-seeming candidates were shown the door.
The thing is you never know what happens to them during the interview. one of the hiring pilots gave me an insight, it really is your job to lose.
Quote: 55.55_% was hired in my interview class. June interview. Still, far from "your job to lose." A few great-seeming candidates were shown the door.
It does seem like a bit of a callous thing to say, especially given the number of good people who have not been hired. Centerline Interview Prep has a ways to go before making statements like that. Grow up, guys.
Quote: It does seem like a bit of a callous thing to say, especially given the number of good people who have not been hired. Centerline Interview Prep has a ways to go before making statements like that. Grow up, guys.
I'm willing to bet Lori Clark has a success rate of greater than 85% with Frontier.
Quote: I'm willing to bet Lori Clark has a success rate of greater than 85% with Frontier.
Good bet, but actually Lori has about a 70% pass rate.

Frontier is super picky, and if you want the job I would highly recommend interview prep. My interview day saw 4 of 14 hired. Thats pretty typical.

Lori has a nearly 100% pass rate at Alaska Airlines. She is very good and Frontier interviews are really hard.
248  298  338  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  358  398  448  848 
Page 348 of 948
Go to