Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
294  344  384  390  391  392  393  394  395  396  397  398  404  444  494  894 
Page 394 of 948
Go to
Quote: Well, when you're swapping out 319s for 320s and getting 321's, plus I have to believe we have high FA attrition, that number suddenly doesn't seem so big.
Well, if you were to have 5 flight attendants for every 2 pilots (which is conservative since we don't have an all A321 fleet), you'd have a demand for 200 pilots for their 500 new FAs. Maybe attrition is a factor but I wouldn't be surprised to see at least 100 total pilot vacancies in ORD this spring.
Hi, I have an interview scheduled 12/17. Very much looking forward to the opportunity! I'm wondering, how soon can a new hire expect to be scheduled for ground school? So, if all goes well, time from CJO to classroom?

Thanks!!
Quote: Hi, I have an interview scheduled 12/17. Very much looking forward to the opportunity! I'm wondering, how soon can a new hire expect to be scheduled for ground school? So, if all goes well, time from CJO to classroom?

Thanks!!
They tend to interview for the following month or two. I'd expect no later than a February class.
Quote: Hi, I have an interview scheduled 12/17. Very much looking forward to the opportunity! I'm wondering, how soon can a new hire expect to be scheduled for ground school? So, if all goes well, time from CJO to classroom?

Thanks!!
Did you attend any of the job fairs or have an inside letter?
Quote: Did you attend any of the job fairs or have an inside letter?
I went to the DEN job fair in September
Frontier Airlines said to be exploring IPO | Denver Sun Times

It reads highly speculative, but I'm sure everyone at Frontier could see it coming. Either way good things continue to come to F9!
Denver Post: F9 IPO Coming
http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_29198940/frontier-airlines-said-be-exploring-ipo
Quote: Frontier Airlines said to be exploring IPO | Denver Sun Times

It reads highly speculative, but I'm sure everyone at Frontier could see it coming. Either way good things continue to come to F9!
So would you put a couple paychecks toward some ANML shares?
Hello all. Calling on some Frontier new hires to share what they had in terms of flight experience they had on when they got picked up. Working on my application and just kind of curious as to where I stand in relation to other people who have gotten hired. Thanks in advance.
There is a full range of flight experience at Frontier. If you have the mins and go to a job fair, you have just as good a chance as anyone. They hire the person not their quals.
294  344  384  390  391  392  393  394  395  396  397  398  404  444  494  894 
Page 394 of 948
Go to