Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
314  714  764  804  810  811  812  813  814  815  816  817  818  824  864  914 
Page 814 of 948
Go to
Interviewed in August. No questions about crossing picket line.
Denver domicile
Any forecast about September class assignments? Denver? Or all to Vegas? Any insight would be appreciated.
Quote: Any forecast about September class assignments? Denver? Or all to Vegas? Any insight would be appreciated.
I think most if not all new hires will go to Vegas
Quote: Page 2.5, paragraph 5. You don't get a hotel on a delay, only a scheduled sit. The single exception is if SOC "reasonably expects" a ground delay of more than 6 hours. Good luck getting that phrase out of SOC! Lol
I've asked for a hotel room in domicile a couple of times and I was given one.
Quote: I've asked for a hotel room in domicile a couple of times and I was given one.
I'm impressed. When did these happen?
Quote: I'm impressed. When did these happen?
Once over a year ago and just last month due to a 5 hour delay. Both at the start of the trip.
Which base, if I may ask?
Would somebody please PM me with a contact email in pilot recruitment? I was dealing with AV in recruitment last fall, did my phone interview, and was offered a subsequent F2F interview.

What ensued after that was frustrating, the email said one date but the confirmation was a totally different date. I was unable to maneuver my work schedule around and tried to explain this in hopes to reschedule, as it was a short notice interview , I saw it as an ethical thing to do to not strand my current employer by calling in sick.

Low and behold my interview was never rescheduled and I am trying to procure another interview. This past week, I reached out to AV again, and received an undeliverable email address even though I know it was the correct one from our correspondence last fall. Perhaps she does not work there anymore, if somebody could please share an email with a recruiter, I'm just trying to get my profile reset so I can provide the most current up-to-date resume and replace the old one in hopes of getting someone who is willing to assist in rescheduling an interview.
Thanks in advance, sorry for the long winded explanation, but I figured I'd explain what's going on if I'm asking for contact info. Many thanks!
Quote: Heard they will start asking applicants at interviews how they would feel about crossing a picket line if the Pilots strike , or worded "would you be willing to cross a picket line" ?

Anyone else hear this ?
You heard wrong.
If you think about it, it makes absolutely no sense to ask this question. New hires don't have a choice about what the union does. If we go on strike, it doesn't matter whether you "choose to cross the picket line" or not; the operation would be shut down anyway. The company would probably fire you and ALPA has a "no hostages" clause, so you would get rehired before everyone comes back to work.
Also, it's illegal:
Discriminating against employees because of their union activities or sympathies (Section 8(a)(3))
It is unlawful to discourage (or encourage) union activities or sympathies "by discrimination in regard to hire or tenure of employment or any term or condition of employment." For example, employers may not discharge, lay off, or discipline employees, or refuse to hire job applicants, because they are pro-union.
Quote: Would somebody please PM me with a contact email in pilot recruitment? I was dealing with AV in recruitment last fall, did my phone interview, and was offered a subsequent F2F interview.

What ensued after that was frustrating, the email said one date but the confirmation was a totally different date. I was unable to maneuver my work schedule around and tried to explain this in hopes to reschedule, as it was a short notice interview , I saw it as an ethical thing to do to not strand my current employer by calling in sick.

Low and behold my interview was never rescheduled and I am trying to procure another interview. This past week, I reached out to AV again, and received an undeliverable email address even though I know it was the correct one from our correspondence last fall. Perhaps she does not work there anymore, if somebody could please share an email with a recruiter, I'm just trying to get my profile reset so I can provide the most current up-to-date resume and replace the old one in hopes of getting someone who is willing to assist in rescheduling an interview.
Thanks in advance, sorry for the long winded explanation, but I figured I'd explain what's going on if I'm asking for contact info. Many thanks!
This is a nearly identical situation to a guy I recommended. Although he was originally scheduled in the spring when they decided to halt hiring. I think he is pretty much ready to say "eff it".
314  714  764  804  810  811  812  813  814  815  816  817  818  824  864  914 
Page 814 of 948
Go to