Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
81  581  981  1031  1071  1077  1078  1079  1080  1081  1082  1083  1084  1085  1091  1131  1181  1581  2081 
Page 1081 of 2545
Go to
Quote: NO kidding...since we have to sign for them...I have to arrange my day off to stay at home waiting for the delivery driver or risk not getting this precious EFB.
I guess in better do my LMS. Feeling left out
Can a second year FO expect to see a pay decrease from their first year pay? Doing some basic math seems to indicate yes, maybe by $3k-$4k.

Also, anyone willing to PM me for some general questions would be greatly appreciated, currently in the 135 world looking to maybe make the switch, commuting to LGA or JFK.
A NH today receives an extra $7K more than everyone else on property. So yes, 2nd year, you lose that $7K. But you get $2 an hour more, so that's $1800 at min guarantee.

Feel free to PM me, I can answer what i know, and lie to you, errrr, find out for you what I don't know.

Quote: Can a second year FO expect to see a pay decrease from their first year pay? Doing some basic math seems to indicate yes, maybe by $3k-$4k.

Also, anyone willing to PM me for some general questions would be greatly appreciated, currently in the 135 world looking to maybe make the switch, commuting to LGA or JFK.
Quote: NO kidding...since we have to sign for them...I have to arrange my day off to stay at home waiting for the delivery driver or risk not getting this precious EFB.
Guess you should have picked it up in flight operations.
Quote: Guess you should have picked it up in flight operations.
That's what I'm doing. Gives me the chance to pick it up during a trip and not have to worry about signing for it.
Are you guys moving into position to take expressjet flying at some point?
Quote: Are you guys moving into position to take expressjet flying at some point?
It's hard not to see that as the big picture move at the moment with increased ATL flying and all, but absolutely nothing is certain at this company until it's actually happening.
Quote: Are you guys moving into position to take expressjet flying at some point?
Considering that we cover other Delta Connection flights during operational difficulty at a rate of about 4 to 1 on any given day, I'd say we're taking flying from just about everyone that can't handle it on their own. That said, we took a controllable cancel pairing over the weekend because other DC carriers couldn't cover us. Bummer.

If you mean we're taking market share from EV, then I'd say we're offering lift whenever and wherever Delta needs us to. It's all about supply and demand from Network. If we get more block hours and can handle the lift, then yes, we'll take on that flying.
Am I able to set different preferences for both regular (line) and reserve in PBS? As of now, if I change one preference it changes the same preference for both categories. Maybe that's just the way it is, so I figurcan d I would ask.

Thanks
Quote: If we get more block hours and can handle the lift, then yes, we'll take on that flying.
It's worth mentioning this company is very careful about how much flying they can accept. At no point are we ever really over extended. It's starting to feel like we could take on some more, which is good since we are getting more jets this year.

That controllable cancel was only due to extremely incliment weather in NYC this weekend. Things fell off the rails real good on Sunday. Since EV or G7 couldn't pick it up, they weren't in any better position than we were
81  581  981  1031  1071  1077  1078  1079  1080  1081  1082  1083  1084  1085  1091  1131  1181  1581  2081 
Page 1081 of 2545
Go to