Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
112  612  1012  1062  1102  1108  1109  1110  1111  1112  1113  1114  1115  1116  1122  1162  1212  1612  2112 
Page 1112 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Pink Slip P was probably one of the fairest examiners I had in MEM. If he failed your a$z you probably deserved it

More than me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pink slip was worthless. Guys on here praising him are a part of the same bunch who though the 200 was the space shuttle and they were special snowflakes that flew jets. The last thing pink slip did was anything fair, he and his kind made training and failing pilots into a for profit scheme so they could rack up close to 200hours of credit by doing last minute favors for training scheduling for problems they manufactured. It was a disgusting and transparent scheme, by a bunch of disgusting and transparent trash.

He and his ilk got what was coming to them. Enjoy the GA ramp at MEM pink slip, i hope you walk into a prop.
[QUOTE=JesuitValen;2308943]Pink slip was worthless. Guys on here praising him are a part of the same bunch who though the 200 was the space shuttle and they were special snowflakes that flew jets. The last thing pink slip did was anything fair, he and his kind made training and failing pilots into a for profit scheme so they could rack up close to 200hours of credit by doing last minute favors for training scheduling for problems they manufactured. It was a disgusting and transparent scheme, by a bunch of disgusting and transparent trash.

He and his ilk got what was coming to them. Enjoy the GA ramp at MEM pink slip, i hope you walk into a prop.[/QUOTE

Walk into a prop? Damn dude that might be a little overboard don't ya think?
Quote: Pink slip was worthless. Guys on here praising him are a part of the same bunch who though the 200 was the space shuttle and they were special snowflakes that flew jets. The last thing pink slip did was anything fair, he and his kind made training and failing pilots into a for profit scheme so they could rack up close to 200hours of credit by doing last minute favors for training scheduling for problems they manufactured. It was a disgusting and transparent scheme, by a bunch of disgusting and transparent trash.

He and his ilk got what was coming to them. Enjoy the GA ramp at MEM pink slip, i hope you walk into a prop.
I've read National Enquirer articles with more facts than this.
Quote: I've read National Enquirer articles with more facts than this.
You come HERE for the facts?!?!
Quote: You come HERE for the facts?!?!
Touché 😀. Miss ya here old Al 😉
Quote: I've read National Enquirer articles with more facts than this.
Really, how can you even defend the actions of sum in that training department? Everyone of them did their own thing. I got yelled at for not spinning the altitude pre select to 0 and the squawk to 1200. I thought I was done for when I asked him (no name) to show me in the book where it says to do that. But as for Pink Slip, I was extremely worried about having him for my check ride because of all the rumors. I actually was close to calling in sick. But in the end my check ride was fine
Quote: Really, how can you even defend the actions of sum in that training department? Everyone of them did their own thing. I got yelled at for not spinning the altitude pre select to 0 and the squawk to 1200. I thought I was done for when I asked him (no name) to show me in the book where it says to do that. But as for Pink Slip, I was extremely worried about having him for my check ride because of all the rumors. I actually was close to calling in sick. But in the end my check ride was fine
Calling bullpoop on several people in a racket to intentionally fail people and earning 200 hours credit out of it equates to defending a few morons that dont differentiate between technique and book? What's really funny is I never hear a peep on this board about the absolute worst one that would truly do unfair crap to fail people.
So, uh, as a new hire do I need to worry about pink slipping?
Quote: Your a$z just failed reading comprehension.
Good thing we fly planes!
112  612  1012  1062  1102  1108  1109  1110  1111  1112  1113  1114  1115  1116  1122  1162  1212  1612  2112 
Page 1112 of 2545
Go to