Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
266  766  1166  1216  1256  1262  1263  1264  1265  1266  1267  1268  1269  1270  1276  1316  1366  1766  2266 
Page 1266 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Can somebody explain why the "$10,000" training bonus is a $7,000 check before tax?
It's not? I got about $7000 after taxes
Quote: Can somebody explain why the "$10,000" training bonus is a $7,000 check before tax?
I was hoping you wouldn't mind, i took $3k for myself to help fund my gambling habit.

Hey have you thought about asking the company and a union rep instead? They'd not only know, they could do something to help fix the issue.

In the meantime, come down to vegas this week with me and I'll get you some free drinks at the slots.
Quote: I was hoping you wouldn't mind, i took $3k for myself to help fund my gambling habit.

Hey have you thought about asking the company and a union rep instead? They'd not only know, they could do something to help fix the issue.

In the meantime, come down to vegas this week with me and I'll get you some free drinks at the slots.
80 training?
14-crj900
8-crj200
All LGA based this class
Welcome to the abyss of the past two-year hiring boom.
Quote: Yup and every month we dick around asking more than par for retention bonuses that loss will mount. They are down tens of thousands theyll never get back, i guess the goal now is to see how long we can keep that up for.

Sure would be nice to get them something, even 21 bucks an hour to help that 401k out. It's ok, it's only their retirement. You guys hold out for a 25$ an hour raise or better because no one here wants to admit their pay is more than the rates, and pretend it's a paycut. Maybe you get it. Maybe you get nothing and the retention expires. Maybe that flow is just around the corner with a free ice cream flavor of your choosing with the waffle cone.
Quote: I was hoping you wouldn't mind, i took $3k for myself to help fund my gambling habit.

You are now officially crusty enough to go to Delta, so go on now, shoo.
Does anybody who commutes on American have advice on checking in? (I know how to list on myIDtravel.) I'm trying to figure out how to check in without having to see an agent...I've tried using the kiosk, and that didn't work, I've tried to look at online check in, but can't figure that. As for the kiosk, that may have been a one time issue...not sure. Still new to the AA commuting. Thank you.
How long it take Endeavor to respond to airline apps? I put my stuff in yesterday with them.
Quote: Does anybody who commutes on American have advice on checking in? (I know how to list on myIDtravel.) I'm trying to figure out how to check in without having to see an agent...I've tried using the kiosk, and that didn't work, I've tried to look at online check in, but can't figure that. As for the kiosk, that may have been a one time issue...not sure. Still new to the AA commuting. Thank you.
You have to see an agent. They still need to verify your ID (I'm assuming you're listing for the jumpseat).
Quote: How long it take Endeavor to respond to airline apps? I put my stuff in yesterday with them.
Expect a phone call no later than Friday
266  766  1166  1216  1256  1262  1263  1264  1265  1266  1267  1268  1269  1270  1276  1316  1366  1766  2266 
Page 1266 of 2545
Go to