Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
407  907  1307  1357  1397  1403  1404  1405  1406  1407  1408  1409  1410  1411  1417  1457  1507  1907  2407 
Page 1407 of 2545
Go to
3 for 3 Approved! Got that scheduling magic today!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quote: Totally different topic now. My commute to work is always delayed. Probably about 80% on mainline. Never once has a captain ever has a mainline captain made a gate announcement. In fact both pilots standing by the delayed gate are indeed without their hats, which should be punishable by death. So why do captains make announcements again?
Because we are held to a higher standard than they are....but only 40% of us are worthy of working at the mecca...and I can also add I have never witnessed a delta commander come and do a gate announcement.
Anyone with JFK crash pad recommendations please PM, based there next month and looking...Thanks.
Quote: Anyone with JFK crash pad recommendations please PM, based there next month and looking...Thanks.
Upgrading?

I love 'em. Hope they stay!

Quote: Are these 32 hour sits here to stay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Not always. Hence the productivity aspect. Scheduling sees the long overnight and will sometimes change your schedule.
They did this to my captain and myself this week. Called us during our sit before the flight into the long overnight for the reroute to "keep schedule integrity" even though the flight left over an hour late.
Quote: Upgrading?

Already did, switched bases. Should have stayed ATL....hindsight.
Quote: They did this to my captain and myself this week. Called us during our sit before the flight into the long overnight for the reroute to "keep schedule integrity" even though the flight left over an hour late.
Sometimes I think they make schedules like this to have extra crew members, and not have to burn through reserves if they don't have to. I just don't see how sitting around for 30hrs can be productive.
Quote: Sometimes I think they make schedules like this to have extra crew members, and not have to burn through reserves if they don't have to. I just don't see how sitting around for 30hrs can be productive.
apparently it's to reset the clock because folks aren't picking up CDOs. They take you from an early morning schedule to a late night one...
Flow Lanyards
With regard to current negotiations, we should be focused on long-term pay and stability, rather than a converted pay rate that will only provide very short term gains. Our counterparts at the AA wholly owned carriers arguably have a much stronger package and a clear defined path to a career at mainline.

This negotiation is the most crucial in recent history, not only to get back what we lost in Bankruptcy, but to solidify a future for our pilots at mainline. It is time to band together as a pilot group and be heard clearly by management and our union. This is THE TIME to attain flow and we are closer than ever at doing so. We have worked very hard at taking care of our customers, providing solid performance metrics and holding ourselves to a high professional standard.

Introducing the lanyard... this lanyard is a statement to our company and union that expresses our bottom line as a group. Simply, No flow=vote no. Remember, all of us have a job at AA in 5-7 years.

To get a lanyard, send an email to [email protected] and include your base in the subject line. A donation is appreciated but not mandatory.
407  907  1307  1357  1397  1403  1404  1405  1406  1407  1408  1409  1410  1411  1417  1457  1507  1907  2407 
Page 1407 of 2545
Go to