Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
817  1317  1717  1767  1807  1813  1814  1815  1816  1817  1818  1819  1820  1821  1827  1867  1917  2317 
Page 1817 of 2545
Go to
Where is the cancel flight report on the company website? Thanks in advance
Quote: Where is the cancel flight report on the company website? Thanks in advance
Flight ops page under "Important pilot information"
Quote: Having the FD up is good situational awareness. You don't have to follow it and can easily fly pitch/as or raw needles on an ILS with it on. Turning it off, especially on a complex RNAV SID or STAR is adding unnecessary risk. Why even bother to dial the altitude bug until you get to cruise? The reason these things exist is to add safety redundancies.
Absolutely agree. Hence the use of the word 'Appropriate'
Quote: I’m pretty sure your 25 hours for the 5 day trip are protected as such, and the 3 hour credit should be above and beyond. After your trip is over, check Rainmaker, and if that is not the case, add a note to the segment in question and point out that it was added flying.
Trip is over and I already tried to get them to add it as extra credit on top of the 25:00. They sent me an email trying to explain how credit was calculated like I was in 5th grade. Needless to say I know how credit above guarantee works and it seemed they did not understand I was trying to explain that I would have been paid the same regardless if I had flown the extra segments.
Anyone heard anything new about that email regarding implementing a travel companion system?
Quote: Anyone heard anything new about that email regarding implementing a travel companion system?
I heard in recurrent this week that anything promised that involves Delta IT department will probably take the whole time to complete. So that and the better boarding priority was said to be changed in the first quarter so probably not actually completed till March 31st.
Quote: Dude earned his job at Delta... you don’t know **** about it and you should keep your mouth shut accordingly
Wow, such fire and emotion!

First, I didn’t say anything negative about flip flops and a wristwatch, I’m actually very happy Delta looked past that one incident and took the whole person into account.

As for “earning” that job at Delta, I can rattle off 30 guys that got hired that couldn’t fly their way out of a paper bag and 50 that it’s absolutely mind boggling that someone wouldn’t want them flying for their airline.

Still doesn’t change the fact that it’s a funny a$$ story though!
Quote: Wow, such fire and emotion!

First, I didn’t say anything negative about flip flops and a wristwatch, I’m actually very happy Delta looked past that one incident and took the whole person into account.

As for “earning” that job at Delta, I can rattle off 30 guys that got hired that couldn’t fly their way out of a paper bag and 50 that it’s absolutely mind boggling that someone wouldn’t want them flying for their airline.

Still doesn’t change the fact that it’s a funny a$$ story though!
It really makes you wonder why DL hired some of these clowns. Straight out frightening. Sneaked in.
Yeah, upon thinking about it more, if they added the 3 hours on you during the 5-day trip, then it becomes part of the 25 hours. Just like if you did a gate return or diverted, those hours would count towards the 25 as well. Sorry man.

Quote: Trip is over and I already tried to get them to add it as extra credit on top of the 25:00. They sent me an email trying to explain how credit was calculated like I was in 5th grade. Needless to say I know how credit above guarantee works and it seemed they did not understand I was trying to explain that I would have been paid the same regardless if I had flown the extra segments.
They need to hire more schedulers. I was on hold over 2 hours and couldn’t reach anyone. After an hour 45 someone picked up and said please hold. I would have stayed on the line but I had to fly
817  1317  1717  1767  1807  1813  1814  1815  1816  1817  1818  1819  1820  1821  1827  1867  1917  2317 
Page 1817 of 2545
Go to