Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1164  1664  2064  2114  2154  2160  2161  2162  2163  2164  2165  2166  2167  2168  2174  2214  2264 
Page 2164 of 2545
Go to
Quote: It's not that hard and that's what I do. We're being micromanaged more and more. Get off our backs and let us fly the plane. Besides, there aren't many that care about squeaking out a couple extra bucks in fuel to give Delta's pilots a couple more times in profit sharing. I care more about my pax than Delta's profits, so I will leave the apu on and try to make my cabin as comfortable as possible. If Delta wants us to care about profits, give us profit sharing.

You bring up pay like we're the only ones to have raised rates. Republic will surpass us soon. Others have closed or are closing the gap. We aren't the only game in town, and Delta's actions show we aren't the "gold standard". However, I do care about my job and being a professional. I will take care of my customers, even if it costs the company a few extra dollars.
I’m more compassionate than most to the pax and I agree that taking care of them is taking care of the carrier - even if it costs some extra fuel - but you should realize they are not your customers. Delta is your customer.
Quote: I’m more compassionate than most to the pax and I agree that taking care of them is taking care of the carrier - even if it costs some extra fuel - but you should realize they are not your customers. Delta is your customer.
That's fine, but if pax don't buy tickets, Delta doesn't exist. My first responsibility is safety, second my crew, third pax, then Delta's bottom line.
Quote: I’m more compassionate than most to the pax and I agree that taking care of them is taking care of the carrier - even if it costs some extra fuel - but you should realize they are not your customers. Delta is your customer.
The heck they aren’t. And the heck they are. I personally know one person who flies to ORD mainly from LGA, but if OO is operating it, the customer goes to JFK to be on 9E. That’s one passenger for 9E.
Quote: The heck they aren’t. And the heck they are. I personally know one person who flies to ORD mainly from LGA, but if OO is operating it, the customer goes to JFK to be on 9E. That’s one passenger for 9E.
1 of 71 million people that yearly fly Delta!!! Good job guys..
Quote: 1 of 71 million people that yearly fly Delta!!! Good job guys..
Gotta start somewhere.
Amén !!!
Quote: It's not that hard and that's what I do. We're being micromanaged more and more. Get off our backs and let us fly the plane. Besides, there aren't many that care about squeaking out a couple extra bucks in fuel to give Delta's pilots a couple more times in profit sharing. I care more about my pax than Delta's profits, so I will leave the apu on and try to make my cabin as comfortable as possible. If Delta wants us to care about profits, give us profit sharing.

You bring up pay like we're the only ones to have raised rates. Republic will surpass us soon. Others have closed or are closing the gap. We aren't the only game in town, and Delta's actions show we aren't the "gold standard". However, I do care about my job and being a professional. I will take care of my customers, even if it costs the company a few extra dollars.

What they said !!!!

So the only way you’ll restrict your apu use is if you get a financial benefit. Nice
Quote: So the only way you’ll restrict your apu use is if you get a financial benefit. Nice
I'll still put my pax ahead of a couple more bucks on a hypothetical profit sharing check. My conscience wouldn't let them cook in a 100+ degree cabin with no airflow.
Quote: I'll still put my pax ahead of a couple more bucks on a hypothetical profit sharing check. My conscience wouldn't let them cook in a 100+ degree cabin with no airflow.
When I’m on mainline, I love making a spectacle of myself by using the passenger briefing card to fan myself. Shortly after I do so, others follow suit and then very shortly, they succumb to turning the blasted thing on.
Quote: When I’m on mainline, I love making a spectacle of myself by using the passenger briefing card to fan myself. Shortly after I do so, others follow suit and then very shortly, they succumb to turning the blasted thing on.
The guys up front are to busy comparing profit sharing to worry about pax comfort
1164  1664  2064  2114  2154  2160  2161  2162  2163  2164  2165  2166  2167  2168  2174  2214  2264 
Page 2164 of 2545
Go to