Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1190  1690  2090  2140  2180  2186  2187  2188  2189  2190  2191  2192  2193  2194  2200  2240  2290 
Page 2190 of 2545
Go to
Keep your A/C flying simple
XJ tails with ADSB Mod. Just put the gate coordinates from 10-9B into your Pos Init after resetting IRSs or BRIEF AND SET REMINDERS for Runway Update prior to applying takeoff thrust. (I recommend doing this on all aircraft for simplicity)

XJ tails with no mods, do nothing or follow above recommendation.

Aircraft 15272 (the endeavor PQs) and higher, do nothing.

146-197PQ, CR7, CR2 and LR birds, do the same as XJ tails. On the ground you will get FMS DR but that’s okay. Once you’re airborne, the primary DME/DME source of navigation will keep you dead centered on track.
Quote: If you can't update the FMS position from GPS, and if you don't update the FMS position from some other known location, then the end of the runway is a pretty solid known location to update the FMS position.
Oh yea. Duhhhhh moment
Quote: XJ tails with ADSB Mod. Just put the gate coordinates from 10-9B into your Pos Init after resetting IRSs or BRIEF AND SET REMINDERS for Runway Update prior to applying takeoff thrust. (I recommend doing this on all aircraft for simplicity)

146-197PQ, CR7, CR2 and LR birds, do the same as XJ tails. On the ground you will get FMS DR but that’s okay. Once you’re airborne, the primary DME/DME source of navigation will keep you dead centered on track.
Thank you. I've been saying this since Saturday night. IRS just needs to be initialized with gate coordinates. This is the people did for years before GPS was installed on irs aircraft. That's why those coordinates are listed. Well put.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Quote: XJ tails with ADSB Mod. Just put the gate coordinates from 10-9B into your Pos Init after resetting IRSs or BRIEF AND SET REMINDERS for Runway Update prior to applying takeoff thrust. (I recommend doing this on all aircraft for simplicity)

146-232PQ, CR7, CR2 and LR birds, do the same as XJ tails. On the ground you will get FMS DR but that’s okay. Once you’re airborne, the primary DME/DME source of navigation will keep you dead centered on track.
I had to amend the Pinnacle tail numbers. Also, the four EVs with the VNAV button have 4.2 FMSs but I don’t know what GPS or Multi Mode Receivers they have. Also, I’ll be posting here shortly a good common way to fly with the recently informed single GPS aircraft.

A little background on this. All units that have been affected with the Leap upgrade (Russian hacking if you ask me) will have to physically have their hardware removed, formatted and then reloaded with the “leap second” patch clearing (again my hunch is that foul play is involved). That’s why we will go to single GPS whilst the other ones get worked on. I’m expecting yellow needle operations but again, give me 2 legs of flying these mods and I’ll post a common solution here...cos TalkTurkey talks turkey.
I believe that the January-June classes have had less than ten new hires in each and in some months less than five.

Does anyone know how many will be in July and August? I’m curious as to when they’ll return to larger classes.

How many hours/year are folks getting based in NYC?

Thanks
Quote: I believe that the January-June classes have had less than ten new hires in each and in some months less than five.

Does anyone know how many will be in July and August? I’m curious as to when they’ll return to larger classes.

How many hours/year are folks getting based in NYC?

Thanks
Word is September is when the big classes start. I'm frankly surprised they've been hiring at all.
Quote: Word is September is when the big classes start. I'm frankly surprised they've been hiring at all.
STEP would be all but dead if they didn't keep the pipeline from colleges flowing to some degree. From what I've heard, that's been the main source of new hires lately.

If I'm wrong, then someone please step in...
Quote: STEP would be all but dead if they didn't keep the pipeline from colleges flowing to some degree. From what I've heard, that's been the main source of new hires lately.

If I'm wrong, then someone please step in...
It's as if grads were being propled to 9E.
Quote: It's as if grads were being propled to 9E.
Boooooooooo! Boooooooooooooo.

Actually, that was kinda funny.
Quote: It's as if grads were being propled to 9E.
Propled? Led by props? Lol
1190  1690  2090  2140  2180  2186  2187  2188  2189  2190  2191  2192  2193  2194  2200  2240  2290 
Page 2190 of 2545
Go to