Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1236  1736  2136  2186  2226  2232  2233  2234  2235  2236  2237  2238  2239  2240  2246  2286  2336 
Page 2236 of 2545
Go to
From new hire date, how long does it take to get the guaranteed interview at Delta? Do you have to be a captain?
Quote: From new hire date, how long does it take to get the guaranteed interview at Delta? Do you have to be a captain?
18 months after you upgrade to captain. FO to CA is 2.5-3.0 years, then the 18 month clock starts.
Quote: 18 months after you upgrade to captain. FO to CA is 2.5-3.0 years, then the 18 month clock starts.
We’ll know more about whether our upgrade will drop below 3 years from DOH to end of IOE in a few days when this current vacancy is awarded. Doesn’t look promising... will need to reach January 2017 hires to truly get under 3 years. The number of FOs on the seniority list hired in the 2nd half of 2016 alone matches the number of upgrades available, and there are plenty more FOs hired before then on our list who might come out of the woodwork for upgrade now that there are more spots available in DTW...
Quote: We’ll know more about whether our upgrade will drop below 3 years from DOH to end of IOE in a few days when this current vacancy is awarded. Doesn’t look promising... will need to reach January 2017 hires to truly get under 3 years. The number of FOs on the seniority list hired in the 2nd half of 2016 alone matches the number of upgrades available, and there are plenty more FOs hired before then on our list who might come out of the woodwork for upgrade now that there are more spots available in DTW...
Yes, I’m giving current conservative numbers. Could all change with the new frames, attrition might go up again, and it could just as easily not.
Quote: From new hire date, how long does it take to get the guaranteed interview at Delta? Do you have to be a captain?
Flow might be quicker at an AA wholy owned, and you're guaranteed the job.
Quote: Flow might be quicker at an AA wholy owned, and you're guaranteed the job.
And I hear that some of AA's wholly owned airlines literally let you get away with murder to fly for them. Definitely a unique culture, and that flow is to die for.

Look at it this way, our upgrade time stalled a bit because of a delay in us getting additional aircraft. We're a bit fat on the top (no offense to my fellow pilots with dad bods), but it'll work out as vacancies come online and attrition gets back to normal rates. We really just need Delta to open up their hiring. I imagine our DGI acceptance rate will start going up as their hiring demands increase.

If you want a shot at Delta, don't mind building some experience, and like a workplace that's pretty laid back and enjoyable...EDV is a great place to be. Good luck and have fun!
Why does skywest have overall better hotels than us?? Aren't we the gold standard?
Quote: Why does skywest have overall better hotels than us?? Aren't we the gold standard?
We are the gold standard, but SkyWest is the golden child.
Quote: Why does skywest have overall better hotels than us?? Aren't we the gold standard?
Skywest is practically mainline now.

Didn't you hear?
Quote: Skywest is practically mainline now.

Didn't you hear?
But we get free hats!! I actually needed a good lawn mowing hat. They must read that survey
1236  1736  2136  2186  2226  2232  2233  2234  2235  2236  2237  2238  2239  2240  2246  2286  2336 
Page 2236 of 2545
Go to