Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1284  1784  2184  2234  2274  2280  2281  2282  2283  2284  2285  2286  2287  2288  2294  2334  2384 
Page 2284 of 2545
Go to
Quote: This has happened to me more than once in ATL, the last being a 4 foot 11 captain wearing a FLIGHT STANDARDS lanyard and his shirt completely untucked...I asked if this 73 had FA jumpseats, he calmly states "I didnt check" and off he goes...gate agent gives a shoulder shrug.

4'11" with or without the hat?

Quote: I had a gate agent who asked a delta pilot if he’d take the FA jumpseat to get me on. He looked me dead in the eye and said no, turned and walked down the jetway. Must have been my progression lanyard.
This just happened to me....oh well I’ll use the UTC and D will have to buy someone off the next oversold flight. #profitsharing
Quote: This just happened to me....oh well I’ll use the UTC and D will have to buy someone off the next oversold flight. #profitsharing
Anyone interested in the Meet The Chiefs on 24 March?
Quote: Anyone interested in the Meet The Chiefs on 24 March?

chiefs for who?
Quote: Anyone interested in the Meet The Chiefs on 24 March?
Personally I'm not, but I'm sure the opportunity for football fans to meet the championship team is exciting for many.
Quote: For a helpful answer.... Sorry about some others on here. To answer your question, no endeavor does not have any programs for non-step schools. But the benefits of step are really more for getting to endeavor, not Delta. They'll interview step applicants 12 months out, but everyone else 6 months out.

The biggest thing you can probably do right now is avoid check ride failures and do as much community service as you can fit in. They're huge on on it, and the more you do the better. I know FO's who've gone straight to Delta in part because they had thousands of hours of community service. Clean driving record, no criminal history, if you're still in college get that gpa up, and get a CFI if you can. You need a 4 year degree for sure, so make sure to finish it now while you're young.

Good luck

This is the info I was looking for, thanks!
Quote: Personally I'm not, but I'm sure the opportunity for football fans to meet the championship team is exciting for many.
lol, no worries. I was just offering. I had 4 spots to attach my name to for my old colleagues.
Trip pairings NYC
Received an offer from EDV last week with summer start date. How senior are 1-3 day trips at EDV for someone living in NYC? Can someone share (PM) their typical monthly schedule? Ideally I would prefer 1-2 day trips (or 3 days) if at all possible.

Also have an offer from PSA, however 20 minute from NJ to NYC vs 1.5 hrs to PHL is much better. RAH rejected me so that's not an option for EWR.
Quote: Received an offer from EDV last week with summer start date. How senior are 1-3 day trips at EDV for someone living in NYC? Can someone share (PM) their typical monthly schedule? Ideally I would prefer 1-2 day trips (or 3 days) if at all possible.

Also have an offer from PSA, however 20 minute from NJ to NYC vs 1.5 hrs to PHL is much better. RAH rejected me so that's not an option for EWR.
EDV barely has any 1-2 day trips. Only 12 day trips and twelve 2 day trips in the entire NYC 900 bid pack for next month. Compared to five hundred 4 day trips and 153 5 day trips. Even in MSP where most pilots are local, most trips are still 4 days.

On the 200 it’s even worse. No day trips, only one 2 day trip and only eleven 3 day trips. Most pilots are commuters to NYC so they want longer trips.
1284  1784  2184  2234  2274  2280  2281  2282  2283  2284  2285  2286  2287  2288  2294  2334  2384 
Page 2284 of 2545
Go to