Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
1385  1885  2285  2335  2375  2381  2382  2383  2384  2385  2386  2387  2388  2389  2395  2435  2485 
Page 2385 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Appears to be a racist TOTD.
You seem triggered. Can I offer you an egg in this trying time? Please cite where race was ever brought into the thread. NYC FA now denotes a race? That's a new one. Can you please give me a source for that?
Quote: You seem triggered. Can I offer you an egg in this trying time? Please cite where race was ever brought into the thread. NYC FA now denotes a race? That's a new one. Can you please give me a source for that?
Not at all triggered. You do you boo. Keep on hoping for FAs that come from McDonalds to work at the airlines to not pull through to the other side. Keep that mclove coming. You and MSPbarbiejet show your true colors and it's quite despicable and I don't mind calling you out on it. Qualify all you want and play all the semantics you want. Or better yet just explain what you wrote and why? I'm not the only one here waiting for your explanation.
Quote: You called someone a bigot for stating the Macdonalds went to work. They are Scots you
bigot!
The utter ignorance of this comment merits no intelligent reflection.
Quote: The utter ignorance of this comment merits no intelligent reflection.
How does nobody get this guy’s joke?
“McDonald’s workers” aren’t a race... but McDonald’s workers, as in those who work for a man named McDonald, could be Scots... from Scotland. It’s a silly pun, not an existential treatise on race relations, you goose.

(Apologies in advance to long-necked birds.)
Quote: How does nobody get this guy’s joke?
“McDonald’s workers” aren’t a race... but McDonald’s workers, as in those who work for a man named McDonald, could be Scots... from Scotland. It’s a silly pun, not an existential treatise on race relations, you goose.

I got it. It didn’t bother me. But in today’s world one needs to tread lightly. Just saw that the music in some ice cream trucks may have racial undertones. According to some anyways

MacDonald - people will get upset and say that you are racist for leaving the “a” out.
Quote: I'm not the only one here waiting for your explanation.
No I'm pretty sure you are

In that case, two of you silly geese are spelling it wrong. I will stick to the inference that goodsell meant when he said it. You do you too boo.
Quote: In that case, two of you silly geese are spelling it wrong. I will stick to the inference that goodsell meant when he said it. You do you too boo.

can we go back to arguing about the likelihood of furloughing rather than who is the racist?
Quote: can we go back to arguing about the likelihood of furloughing rather than who is the racist?
somehow furloughs must be racist
1385  1885  2285  2335  2375  2381  2382  2383  2384  2385  2386  2387  2388  2389  2395  2435  2485 
Page 2385 of 2545
Go to