Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
101  501  551  591  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  605  611  651  701  1101  1601 
Page 601 of 2545
Go to
Everyone is getting NYC for now, so plan on JFK or LGA. Most likely won't know until September if they are going to have vacancies in DTW or MSP.
Quote: Haha Come on, you don't like the top gun music as the 900 goes off into the distance.
If only it was Top Gun music, that watered down crap they use is unbearable.
Quote: If only it was Top Gun music, that watered down crap they use is unbearable.
But it's so..."inspirational"!
Quote: But it's so..."inspirational"!
Inspired me to turn off the volume!
If everyone would have read their freaking books and performed the procedures correctly for the last 6 months there wouldn't be any need for this video.
Quote: No one knows yet. If the 200's leave NYC then they would bring more 2 class aircraft in. In that case the company would probably give you the option to move over to the 900 or whatever other 2 class aircraft we may be operating at the time.

While the equipment may change the flying in NYC is only going to continue to grow.

Also, anyone know if the early bid pack is coming out today?
There's no probably about it. Read the contract on displacement rights. If they displace you can go to any position that your seniority can hold and bump people junior to you.
Quote: There's no probably about it. Read the contract on displacement rights. If they displace you can go to any position that your seniority can hold and bump people junior to you.

More cost efficient for the company to pay for all the efb's and meet a good compromise of the Union "ask" to just implement dual qual if/when that situation arises. Guess what, dual qual is already here. Starting with instructors being dual qualled as the the efb process moves forward. Once the kinks on both issues are addressed it'll be a matter of time, likely tied up with co-domicile to match whatever DL gets in there contract for co-domicile (NYC). That simply means hotel rights, transportation, and such. If it changes in there next contract, the way they "operate" NYC will likely match. I'll bet ya a round of beers on all that in the next 12-24 months.

The sky isn't falling, it's just a constant process of evolving to the situation and DL's overall marketing plan. No need to freak out unless someone thinks they will be a MSP 900 street CA in the next new hire class. In that case an adjustment of expectations will be required. All is well, carry on.
Quote: More cost efficient for the company to pay for all the efb's and meet a good compromise of the Union "ask" to just implement dual qual if/when that situation arises. Guess what, dual qual is already here. Starting with instructors being dual qualled as the the efb process moves forward. Once the kinks on both issues are addressed it'll be a matter of time, likely tied up with co-domicile to match whatever DL gets in there contract for co-domicile (NYC). That simply means hotel rights, transportation, and such. If it changes in there next contract, the way they "operate" NYC will likely match. I'll bet ya a round of beers on all that in the next 12-24 months.

The sky isn't falling, it's just a constant process of evolving to the situation and DL's overall marketing plan. No need to freak out unless someone thinks they will be a MSP 900 street CA in the next new hire class. In that case an adjustment of expectations will be required. All is well, carry on.
I don't think your very far off at all! My only concern is next summer them pulling the 200's just hope there's no downgrades or anything. Not being a Debbie downer at all very happy here and have been for 7 years. Just busting out the popcorn watching it all unfold.
For those thinking about endeavor, do it. I started class 6/6/16 and just completed my LOE a couple days ago. Training took me just under 2 months. There are 3 others done in my class as well so it is pretty quick. The training department is great and the people are great. There are a lot of positive vibes and I see a very promising future. Excited to see everyone out on the line next week!
Quote: I don't think your very far off at all! My only concern is next summer them pulling the 200's just hope there's no downgrades or anything. Not being a Debbie downer at all very happy here and have been for 7 years. Just busting out the popcorn watching it all unfold.
You have no clue. Why would they be installing ADS-B on the 200's then? Rumor is a 2 class 200 😎
101  501  551  591  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  605  611  651  701  1101  1601 
Page 601 of 2545
Go to