Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
130  530  580  620  626  627  628  629  630  631  632  633  634  640  680  730  1130  1630 
Page 630 of 2545
Go to
Quote: The only people I know that write Haha over and over live with their parents. You don't appear to be any different. Good luck with your staple. . .
Your so cool! Sorry your little feelings got hurt.
Quote: The only people I know that write Haha over and over live with their parents. You don't appear to be any different. Good luck with your staple. . .
Nor can he distinguish between "your" and "you're". I'm guessing he still can't fly that well, as well.
Quote: Is there a protocol in place for merging two ALPO-represented work forces? I didn't think an ALPA group could be stapled to another ALPA group anyway?
This is why any staple rumor is dead on arrival. Every time I hear it I just smile and nod...
Quote: This is why any staple rumor is dead on arrival. Every time I hear it I just smile and nod...
My point behind this was anything is better then the ssp at current rates!
Quote: Nor can he distinguish between "your" and "you're". I'm guessing he still can't fly that well, as well.
I just don't have a typical pilot ego got nothing to prove in my flying "skills" or English "skills" it's a forum! If it gets back in one peice then it's a great day of flying!
Quote: I just don't have a typical pilot ego got nothing to prove in my flying "skills" or English "skills" it's a forum! If it gets back in one peice then it's a great day of flying!
Hear, hear. Well said.
Quote: Hear, hear. Well said.
Always liked reading your post and higleys through the years! Keep it up! Even if that means calling me out I have thick skin...
Quote: You've been at Endeavor how long? Of course you would take a staple. Why would someone with 15 years seniority doing the same flying as another pilot at another ALPA carrier want and/or agree to be stapled behind someone with 1 month of seniority? Not everyone is 26 and still living in their parent's basement and can afford the seniority hit. There is a reason the SSP participation rate was so low. Comair was probably right at the time to try for more and so would any other airline getting bought by another airline. And this is why there will never be a staple or a merger of a regional into a major airline.
depends on the situation... did most of those 1 month hires come from the "merging" airline... perhaps it's a bit easier to deal with... do many of the senior regional guys even want to merge at all (even if it's DOH)? I can tell you there are many here that don't want to go to Delta even if it's DOH. (probably not relative merge either) News flash, not everyone wants to work for Delta (or United, or SWA, or Jet Blue or...take your pick) why do you think so many of the "big boys" have had no shows or in class drop outs lately? People are shuffling to the place they want to be, not the only place hiring.
Quote: Nor can he distinguish between "your" and "you're". I'm guessing he still can't fly that well, as well.
If you're going to point out grammar, remember that the period goes inside your parenthesis, just saying.
Quote: You've been at Endeavor how long? Of course you would take a staple. Why would someone with 15 years seniority doing the same flying as another pilot at another ALPA carrier want and/or agree to be stapled behind someone with 1 month of seniority? Not everyone is 26 and still living in their parent's basement and can afford the seniority hit. There is a reason the SSP participation rate was so low. Comair was probably right at the time to try for more and so would any other airline getting bought by another airline. And this is why there will never be a staple or a merger of a regional into a major airline.
Well every CMR pilot, at every seniority and every age and parental living situation, would have been way better off taking a staple than rolling the dice trying to become 757 Captains.
130  530  580  620  626  627  628  629  630  631  632  633  634  640  680  730  1130  1630 
Page 630 of 2545
Go to