Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92  132  182  582  1082 
Page 82 of 2545
Go to
Quote: For some reason it's so good to hear those familiar words.

Back in my day (2007 hire), that was a great reason to go to the regionals. Now you see EVERY range of pilot getting picked up by majors. Flight time is no longer a large factor.
I wouldn't say it's no longer a large factor. I have a dc9 type 2200TT 420TPIC and crickets from everyone, including Allegiant. I'm not going to start feeling better until I get 4000+ TT
Quote: What is reserve time running in each of the domiciles? What could a new hire expect to hold as far as domicile?
What the other guy said. Reserve is terrible here, and it's only getting worse. 10-16 years of service will buy you ready reserve if you happened to be on the butt bloched side. The only pilots preaching Endeavor are the ones awarded a seniority number. Endeavor is bassackwards.
Quote: What the other guy said. Reserve is terrible here, and it's only getting worse. 10-16 years of service will buy you ready reserve if you happened to be on the butt bloched side. The only pilots preaching Endeavor are the ones awarded a seniority number. Endeavor is bassackwards.
What the heck is anyone doing at a regional for more than 10 years?
Random question, does anyone know how scheduling works with guys that are in the military reserves? As far as having to do military drill a few times a month and 2 weeks a year?
You notify crew planning of your MIL dates and they will block them off your schedule.
Quote: What the heck is anyone doing at a regional for more than 10 years?
.......and you wonder why all you hear is crickets with comments like this.
Quote: .......and you wonder why all you hear is crickets with comments like this.
couldn't help myself
Quote: What the heck is anyone doing at a regional for more than 10 years?
Poor networking, no interest in Spirit, Allegiant, Frontier, Jet Blue aka holding out for a legacy, poor resume and or interview skills, too proud to attend a job fair or ask for recommendations. The list goes on and on. I've heard them all. But the majority of 15+ year regional pilots are still there because of laziness. Endeavor had what? 600 pilots not even go down for a free interview with Delta.
Quote: Random question, does anyone know how scheduling works with guys that are in the military reserves? As far as having to do military drill a few times a month and 2 weeks a year?
You can get up to 3 mil days applied to your 11 garunteed days off and not take a pay hit. Or you can elect to take a prorated pay hit and get your 11 days + drill days off. So far I've found Endeavor to be extremely military friendly.
Quote: You can get up to 3 mil days applied to your 11 garunteed days off and not take a pay hit. Or you can elect to take a prorated pay hit and get your 11 days + drill days off. So far I've found Endeavor to be extremely military friendly.
Yeah they have been nothing but accommodating to me. I take a LOT of military leave and am about to go to the sandbox for the next couple months. No issues.
32  72  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  92  132  182  582  1082 
Page 82 of 2545
Go to