Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
38  78  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  98  138  188  588  1088 
Page 88 of 2545
Go to
Quote: Has anyone been through the ATP-CTP at CAE/Simulflight in Dallas? I'm headed there next week and curious as to what to expect. If you've been, how was your experience?
I just went to CAE in Dallas for a type rating for my current job and got my ATP during the process. I had a written test from prior to the switch still valid. The instructors were great and the facility is very nice. I'm sure they run the ATP-CTP very well. Some instructors were talking about it and thought it was a ridiculous requirement, since you don't get a type rating during it and they only have a couple different sims that meet the weight requirement like the BBJ and ERJ. Just messing around in those platforms for the CTP requirements without learning the aircraft or getting a type rating.
Quote: I just went to CAE in Dallas for a type rating for my current job and got my ATP during the process. I had a written test from prior to the switch still valid. The instructors were great and the facility is very nice. I'm sure they run the ATP-CTP very well. Some instructors were talking about it and thought it was a ridiculous requirement, since you don't get a type rating during it and they only have a couple different sims that meet the weight requirement like the BBJ and ERJ. Just messing around in those platforms for the CTP requirements without learning the aircraft or getting a type rating.
The weight requirement seems ridiculous to me. The whole thing seems to be just a "check the box" type thing, but I'm glad Endeavor is willing to send folks and I'm glad to hear CAE at least does a quality job with it.
Is Endeavor Commuter Friendly? Pay for hotels for arriving early and leaving late if commuting to base?
Quote: Is Endeavor Commuter Friendly? Pay for hotels for arriving early and leaving late if commuting to base?
They do not pay for hotels whIle commuting, however if there is bad weather they might. I have had them get me hotels while in base
How long until you hold a line in the NY bases?
There will be a open spot for the Oct 5th class, since I am relinquishing my spot for the current one I am at. Hope one of you guys gets it.

DH
Quote: There will be a open spot for the Oct 5th class, since I am relinquishing my spot for the current one I am at. Hope one of you guys gets it.

DH
Where are you at?
Know a guy hired at Compass this February 2015, he's already in upgrade training. 6-7 months for him. Why anyone would still choose Endeavor...
Quote: Know a guy hired at Compass this February 2015, he's already in upgrade training. 6-7 months for him. Why anyone would still choose Endeavor...
Because someone hired at Compass today isn't going to upgrade in 6-7 months. Plus, you know, there is more than just a quick upgrade to consider.
Quote: Know a guy hired at Compass this February 2015, he's already in upgrade training. 6-7 months for him. Why anyone would still choose Endeavor...
There you are... It's been a while. Must've woke up and felt like kicking the dog this morning
38  78  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  98  138  188  588  1088 
Page 88 of 2545
Go to