Spirit of NKS, Part II

Subscribe
266  316  356  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  369  370  376  416  466  866 
Page 366 of 1051
Go to
Quote:
Lastly, they talked about legacy airlines and their "Ghost rates" for 2,3,4 year CAs. Guess what?, they exist. What excuse now are they going to use to imply our pathetic Junior CA rates are acceptable.
BTW, the 26% of us that voted against this CBA refer to ^^^this as "The B Scale"
Break from the contract stuff, anyone have ideas what the mid market would look like for Spirit? There have been mention of places that are mid market but Is this just talk about hub and spoke type flying? Or is this seasonal? People who have been flying less hub to hub care to chime in?
Quote: My own stance on the MEC and changing the NC is a simple search away, and probably well known to even the most casual reader here. As for negotiations, I've been using the term C2020 for over a year now, way before it became popular. As for slope, again, I agree but the more you whine about how evil those senior are to you, the less important it is for me. I get that you are probably from the "I deserve it all right now" generation, and it's not completely your fault. Before you have your mom call JS about how unfair the pay scale is, I'm telling you:
1. move out of the basement
2. get off their insurance
3. get yourself laid

You'll be amazed how fun life is when you grow up.
That's your solution?

Since when does wanting to be paid IA give me a "I want it now", "self entitlement" label? What a joke
Quote: That's your solution?

Since when does wanting to be paid IA give me a "I want it now", "self entitlement" label? What a joke
There is a way to fix slope, rates in general, etc. It's in negotiations. If you don't like the way it's going, try to change the direction. 26% of us tried last time to stop the B scale. We were unsuccessful. I was pretty loud about changing the NC BEFORE the last round of failed negotiations only to be met with being labelled a pessimist. Forget that the NC (2/3 at least) threatened to quit if we voted NO. Now I have to listen to you whine about how my seniority block is putting the wood to yours. Redirect your anger somewhere helpful to your cause or Sierra Tango Fox Uniform.
Quote: there is a way to fix slope, rates in general, etc. It's in negotiations. If you don't like the way it's going, try to change the direction. 26% of us tried last time to stop the b scale. We were unsuccessful. I was pretty loud about changing the nc before the last round of failed negotiations only to be met with being labelled a pessimist. Forget that the nc (2/3 at least) threatened to quit if we voted no. Now i have to listen to you whine about how my seniority block is putting the wood to yours. Redirect your anger somewhere helpful to your cause or sierra tango fox uniform.
bravo mike
Outstanding work by those who filed flight plans. Don't forget this is what they think you're worth. But hey, keep going the extra mile for a thankless management.

Quote: Outstanding work by those who filed flight plans. Don't forget this is what they think you're worth. But hey, keep going the extra mile for a thankless management.
I just don't understand how anyone could go out of their way for a company that thinks so little of us. It's amazing
Quote: Outstanding work by those who filed flight plans. Don't forget this is what they think you're worth. But hey, keep going the extra mile for a thankless management.
Absolutely baffling.....
"thank you for flying it like you own it! Thank for your continued commitment to our customers and building a great company together!"

... I just threw up...

Ridiculous. Mind boggling.
266  316  356  362  363  364  365  366  367  368  369  370  376  416  466  866 
Page 366 of 1051
Go to