New Envoy Information

Subscribe
89  139  179  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  199  239  289  689 
Page 189 of 690
Go to
Quote: Shhh...come on man. Yoy know that facts are not allowed to this threads???

Also Ord is short on CAs. It will be an interesting year.
You two just admitted what I've been saying in these last two posts. Seems that it's happening faster than predicted. Even you admit that my prediction is possible.

I think I'll just stay here and "keep wasting everybody's time." At least a few here seem to be getting a grasp on reality.
Passing on relevant info, something this thread is lacking.
Anyone know the 175 training schedule? How long? What? Etc...
Quote: Anyone know the 175 training schedule? How long? What? Etc...
Same as any other plane.

1 week Basic Indoc
2 weeks CBT
2 weeks systems
10 sims I think. Not sure because is AQP, so there's a Maneuvers Validations and Loft (which is your checkride).
IOE

It should be about 2 months total. Pay is 64hrs at your rate + 16hr per Diem per day. Roughly about $2500 per month.
Quote: Shhh...come on man. Yoy know that facts are not allowed to this threads???

Also Ord is short on CAs. It will be an interesting year.
I just sat home on RAP for the last three days; and I commute.
Quote: I just sat home on RAP for the last three days; and I commute.
I too sat at home on RAP and didn't get called yesterday. The difference is 6 months ago I routinely had over 25 below me on days like yesterday. Now I have 2 below me. Things have changed and for the most part we are no longer overstaffed.
Quote: I too sat at home on RAP and didn't get called yesterday. The difference is 6 months ago I routinely had over 25 below me on days like yesterday. Now I have 2 below me. Things have changed and for the most part we are no longer overstaffed.
So by all means, let's get rid of the 190 fleet and shrink mainline so we can rely more on the regional feed disaster. GREAT idea.
Quote: So by all means, let's get rid of the 190 fleet and shrink mainline so we can rely more on the regional feed disaster. GREAT idea.
Actually his plan is to replace the E190 fleet with more Airbus 319/320 Aircraft. So... No not really relying more on regionals.
Quote: Actually his plan is to replace the E190 fleet with more Airbus 319/320 Aircraft. So... No not really relying more on regionals.
AA will be down 40 something hulls this year. I don't have the fleet plan for subsequent years in front of me, but for now, there is shrinkage.
Latest reports from Envoy pilots are that F/O's with 4.5-5 years cannot hold a line and are on reserve. Charlie Bucket still seems to have a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong road ahead to chocolate covered glory.
89  139  179  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  193  199  239  289  689 
Page 189 of 690
Go to