New Envoy Information

Subscribe
103  153  193  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  213  253  303 
Page 203 of 690
Go to
Quote: I don't think the 300 flow projection this year is going to work out. The latest word from AA recruitment is 10 a class starting in May until the training backlog is cleared.
Well, I'm sure this will be pooh-poohed, but I've heard (as usual) the Summer flying will by busy, many check Airman will be flying (and training) and so the ability to ram maximum pilots into line qualification will be stressed this Summer (as it always is). Thus, the ability to push too many pilots through the training pipeline will be impeded somewhat. Letter T pilots will be the focus, but they may initially try and mix in some streeties and flows, but likely by June or July, the LT's will be it. Things have strong risk to be slow for street/flowbies for awhile. Also, Envoy ALPA told their pilots recently that from their understanding, Envoy pilots can expect to be metered to minimum rate essentially for the forseeable future and so that likely means metering to what 25/month ? 300 will likely not happen this year and maybe not even 250. Next year 300 seems more likely, but chuck the chocolate covered bucket boy will almost certainly have a longer wait then advertised until his creamy goop hardens and he's ready to be fed into the AA candy wrapping machine.
American Airlines Pilot Arrested After Failing Breathalyzer Test at Detroit Airport - ABC News

What's the word on the AA E-190 FO who was arrested for being drunk at 6 AM in DET today? Was he an Envoy "flow"?

Quote: American Airlines Pilot Arrested After Failing Breathalyzer Test at Detroit Airport - ABC News

What's the word on the AA E-190 FO who was arrested for being drunk at 6 AM in DET today? Was he an Envoy "flow"?
No.

filler.......
New Envoy Information
I realize this guy screwed up and broke the law, but circulating a pic of the him on the ramp in cuffs, is a pretty lame thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Quote:
No.

That's not what I heard.
Quote: That's not what I heard.
Well you're wrong. And that's as far as I'm going.
Quote: Well, what you heard was wrong. And that's as far as I'm going.
FIFY........
Quote: That's not what I heard.
We haven't even had any flow throughs go to the E190 on the LUS side that I know of.

Maybe PDT or PSA has.
He was not ENY and was hired to USAir.
103  153  193  199  200  201  202  203  204  205  206  207  213  253  303 
Page 203 of 690
Go to