New Envoy Information

Subscribe
340  390  430  436  437  438  439  440  441  442  443  444  450  490  540 
Page 440 of 690
Go to
Quote: Serious question, anyone know where most of our attrition goes to? I'm convinced to update the logbook again. This place is going downhill fast and I'm not going to wait two years for the coveted flow. I've had enough of the beatings.
Some that I personally know of: JetBlue, Spirit, United, Frontier, Emirates, AA Street Hire, Atlas.

If you are a white male without current space shuttle time, I'd be leery of going anywhere I didn't want to retire from.
Quote: Serious question, anyone know where most of our attrition goes to? I'm convinced to update the logbook again. This place is going downhill fast and I'm not going to wait two years for the coveted flow. I've had enough of the beatings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lots of ex Eagle at Spirit. I came over initially with an eye on moving to the legacies. Very well may stay here now. Contract negotiations going on but you can make 10 year Eagle CA pay easily second year.

Your experience would make you highly qualified. You can apply online but going to a job fair vastly improves getting called for an interview.
3 of my former classmates left for legacies. White males, perma FOs and no volunteer work. Just went to a few job fairs.
Why does it matter if you are White or not??? I must have missed something. Doesn't all apps say equal opportunity?
Geez, guys. I didn't try to derail this thread into an affirmative action, equal opportunity debate.

My point was simply this. If someone chooses to leave envoy and it's flow opportunity for an airline they consider a "intermediary step company" should weigh the likelihood that they will get a phone call to interview at a Legacy Carrier. I contend that it is not as easy as some may believe.

At the end of the day, there is still 10,000 pilots actively seeking 200 off the street high positions at the Legacy Carriers each month.
Quote: Glad to see you're still quoting yourself. Is it hard to keep track of so many screen names? How many Gmail accounts did you have to create?

No doubt. It's pathological. Literally cannot help himself.
Quote: Some that I personally know of: JetBlue, Spirit, United, Frontier, Emirates, AA Street Hire, Atlas.

If you are a white male without current space shuttle time, I'd be leery of going anywhere I didn't want to retire from.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Why does it matter if you are White or not??? I must have missed something. Doesn't all apps say equal opportunity?
Sorry, not trying to offend anyone. It's just that I always see people complaining that certain pilots are hired for their skin color or sex and that's just not the case anymore. People are getting hired because they network and put themselves out there.
Quote: Sorry, not trying to offend anyone. It's just that I always see people complaining that certain pilots are hired for their skin color or sex and that's just not the case anymore. People are getting hired because they network and put themselves out there.
I didn't' know that sort of thing went on. I guess you learn something everyday.
Quote: Sorry, not trying to offend anyone. It's just that I always see people complaining that certain pilots are hired for their skin color or sex and thatt's just not the case anymore. People are getting hired because they network and put themselves out there.
Lol that's just precious....
340  390  430  436  437  438  439  440  441  442  443  444  450  490  540 
Page 440 of 690
Go to