JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
15  65  105  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  125  165  215  615  1115 
Page 115 of 1383
Go to
My brain hurts from over thinking this schedule I was just assigned. Is a 7 day reserve stretch legal regarding the 30 hour rest requirement in 168 hours? The last day is a PRL.
Quote: My brain hurts from over thinking this schedule I was just assigned. Is a 7 day reserve stretch legal regarding the 30 hour rest requirement in 168 hours? The last day is a PRL.
Well if the last day is pre release....then it's really only 6 in a row right?
Quote: My brain hurts from over thinking this schedule I was just assigned. Is a 7 day reserve stretch legal regarding the 30 hour rest requirement in 168 hours? The last day is a PRL.
Are you fresh off of IOE? Looks like you are on for 6 days, so it's legal.

PRL is a a place holder for pay on a Pre-assigned release day. You are not responsible for any duty on that day. Some months you win most you lose and don't see PRL.

If you want to move it to improve your schedule you will have to call CS as it is not movable via FLICA.
Quote: Their leverage is DELAY (sanctioned by the RLA), our leverage is a STRIKE. It is the only answer when the company decides to say either NO or nothing at all. Should we take NO as an answer for the next 2-3 years (with subsequent bottom of the industry pay, benefits, and rules), then Strike?

I think next year is plenty of time for the company to do the right thing and keep this a "happy place".
They are going to count on disunity to stall and get a sub-standard contract signed- every day they stall means millions at current rates/rules. I doubt we will strike but it will take a public embarrassment through picketing etc to force B6 management to really come to the table. All those who think a contract is likely in 2017, should be prepared for a much later resolution (2018-2019); Lets be circumspect and look at management's track record- that tells us all we need to know.
Not that it means much but didn't Robin tell Wall Street 2017?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Not that it means much but didn't Robin tell Wall Street 2017?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. He said no sooner than 2017. 2020 qualifies.
JetBlue Latest and Greatest
Ahhh. If it drags out that long they'll lose a ton of pilots.
Quote: Ahhh. If it drags out that long they'll lose a ton of pilots.
Hope so. Everyone with little time invested at JB should leave as fast as possible. If the Company wants pilots, they can pay for pilots.
Quote: Hope so. Everyone with little time invested at JB should leave as fast as possible. If the Company wants pilots, they can pay for pilots.
Until attrition moves to around the 4% mark they won't care. It's all in the plan.
15  65  105  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119  125  165  215  615  1115 
Page 115 of 1383
Go to