JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
175  225  265  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  285  325  375  775  1275 
Page 275 of 1383
Go to
Quote: The best ones is when you get delayed till 4 am into your day off and get paid sqwat for it, that still amazes me.
That's when you fatigue so you do
Regarding our ZED fares and agreements. I've flown with EK on ZED's a few times with my previous airline, however I never did get the jist of boarding priority among other ZEDs. Is it by time of check-in, booking, random etc?
Quote: The best ones is when you get delayed till 4 am into your day off and get paid sqwat for it, that still amazes me.

Yeah that needs to change in the CBA. IMO anything after 2am should trigger EPS pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: That's when you fatigue so you do
It was a DH and I was in the hotel till about 9 PM. Pretty hard to try to argue that one.
Anyone have the goods on the March bid? Any guesses?
How many emails do we have to get explaining the leadership changes/promotions? "I have 8 different bosses now Bob..."
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IwlZQJyKZ2A
Quote: Anyone have the goods on the March bid? Any guesses?
I'm guessing E190 JFK keeps shrinking. Also, wouldn't be surprised to see reductions now in LGB, but again, this is JetBlew, so who knows...
Does Jetblue take non degree applicants?

Also, what are competitive minimums?

I'd really appreciate any info.
Quote: So, they just delayed the flight by 1:20 while I got my beauty rest. I had a DH home afterwards, which just got pushed back as well. So no extra credit and JetBlue runs late all day.
When you say the DH "just got pushed back as well", do you mean they delayed the flight for you DH or that they put you on a later DH?
Pushing it back won't get you anymore money, but if they put you on a later flight it will get you 5 hours of PRM/JRM.

Tex
Quote: Does Jetblue take non degree applicants?

Also, what are competitive minimums?

I'd really appreciate any info.
At this point, Id say B6 minimum quals are just above the regional quals because B6 is a glorified regional. Id say the mins will become 3000TT and an ATP. Dont worry about a degree here- but I would advise you to get one so that you have options. Good luck man- pm if you have any specific questions.
175  225  265  271  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  285  325  375  775  1275 
Page 275 of 1383
Go to