JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
327  377  417  423  424  425  426  427  428  429  430  431  437  477  527  927 
Page 427 of 1383
Go to
Quote: Anyone receive their mandatory winter coat yet? Starting to suspect I'll be putting either my leather back on or whatever outerwear comes to hand come the first cool day.
Nope. I was going to do the same.
Just got my coat delivered. A lot thinner than I expected.
Quote: Just got my coat delivered. A lot thinner than I expected.
The company started issuing the overcoats to new hires in lieu of the leather jackets in mid 2016. We got ours at this time last year. They're actually surprisingly warm and for those of us who use public transit to get to work, a whole hell of a lot less conspicuous.
Quote: Anyone receive their mandatory winter coat yet? Starting to suspect I'll be putting either my leather back on or whatever outerwear comes to hand come the first cool day.
Got it yesterday, sent it back today. Waaayyyy to small.
Quote: Got it yesterday, sent it back today. Waaayyyy to small.
How did u know which size to reorder?
Quote: The company started issuing the overcoats to new hires in lieu of the leather jackets in mid 2016. We got ours at this time last year. They're actually surprisingly warm and for those of us who use public transit to get to work, a whole hell of a lot less conspicuous.
Well, I was fooled. After a flight last year a guy was taking to me for like 10 minutes and then tries to go past me into the cockpit. I said "Hey ah where u going?" Then I saw the blue shirt and ID Under the coat. You can't tell who the he11 is a pilot or a customer. I'm not a fan.

-Bubs
Quote: Well, I was fooled. After a flight last year a guy was taking to me for like 10 minutes and then tries to go past me into the cockpit. I said "Hey ah where u going?" Then I saw the blue shirt and ID Under the coat. You can't tell who the he11 is a pilot or a customer. I'm not a fan.

-Bubs
Makes for awkward offline jumpseating. There are times you want to look like a pilot. Not a model for Forever 21. I'll just keep the midlife crisis going with the purchase of a Corvette and dating someone 22 yrs younger. You above all. I mean, me, above all. Not really a pilot jacket geared for the 45 plus and straight crowd.
There's a package from HPI on the patio. I'm afraid...
Is this dopey thing a required item or is it optional to wear, like the bomber jacket was?
Quote: Is this dopey thing a required item or is it optional to wear, like the bomber jacket was?
Either this or the "suiting jacket."
327  377  417  423  424  425  426  427  428  429  430  431  437  477  527  927 
Page 427 of 1383
Go to