JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
125  525  575  615  621  622  623  624  625  626  627  628  629  635  675  725  1125 
Page 625 of 1383
Go to
Quote: Holy crap is sanity finally returning to this forum!?
Dude. You have been defending jetblue for waaay too long. I hope this aip is what we want so we can at least not bicker as much but I know that they have lost a few pilots and were very close to losing the majority for ever.
Quote: Holy crap is sanity finally returning to this forum!?
Your definition of sanity has been to defend the worst paying major airline in the country. No thanks to your version of sanity.
Quote: Dude. You have been defending jetblue for waaay too long. I hope this aip is what we want so we can at least not bicker as much but I know that they have lost a few pilots and were very close to losing the majority for ever.
Yup, that's me, a real company man.
I can already tell that APC will be nothing more than an extension of the JetBlue cultural marketing department as soon as a CBA is voted in, if not sooner.

Wow, we don't know one single detail yet, and JB hasn't implemented one word and guys are ripping their stickers off...
Quote: Yup, that's me, a real company man.
Well at least you’re finally admitting it . That’s the first step. 👊🏿
Quote: Well at least you’re finally admitting it . That’s the first step. 👊🏿
When will you guys understand that not being emotional and hyper negative is not the same as being a company man? JTrain is absolutely NOT a company man.
Quote: Yup, that's me, a real company man.
Not what I said. Just that you have been defending jetblue waaay too hard
Quote: When will you guys understand that not being emotional and hyper negative is not the same as being a company man? JTrain is absolutely NOT a company man.
No no no, let's keep this going. I'm going to vote yes no matter what!!! I'm going to go back in time and undue years of ALPA work! I'M GOING TO NON REV JUST TO CLEAN!!!
Quote: Your definition of sanity has been to defend the worst paying major airline in the country. No thanks to your version of sanity.
and your version of sanity has been to bully and cowardly attack in your fairy tale world where you can make fun of people, dress your barbie dolls in camo so you feel tough and hide behind the keyboard instead of being a man.

you have my number give me a call?
Quote: When will you guys understand that not being emotional and hyper negative is not the same as being a company man? JTrain is absolutely NOT a company man.
Yea- you defenders are never emotional- pure intellect😆
125  525  575  615  621  622  623  624  625  626  627  628  629  635  675  725  1125 
Page 625 of 1383
Go to