JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
127  527  577  617  623  624  625  626  627  628  629  630  631  637  677  727  1127 
Page 627 of 1383
Go to
Quote: You’re a tool.

You’re voting no because you may have to clean the cabin one time when you decide to leave your troll cave and go non rev somewhere. You must be a miserable human.

Can you send me a DM so I can put you on my avoid list? Although I have a big hunch on who you maybe with how you attribute everything to “war”.
Dude, if we are expected to clean on a non rev this is an easy no vote. Period.
Quote: Dude, if we are expected to clean on a non rev this is an easy no vote. Period.

I will bet my pay check the pass riding section says

“The Pilots will be granted pass riding offered to employees in accordance to the pass riding guidebook.”
Quote: I will bet my pay check the pass riding section says

“The Pilots will be granted pass riding offered to employees in accordance to the pass riding guidebook.”
They better amend that then. That verbage is not industry standard, thus a no from at least 1/3500th of the pilots.
Quote: I will bet my pay check the pass riding section says

Amen. If they cant give up this dumb and ridiculous policy then they can enjoy sub 50 percent on time performance and an impending summer melt down.
“Vote no to cleaning and yes to regional flying”

It’s going to suck when we are cleaning those new Skywest e2 175’s.

I’ll put my paycheck that the contract also says we are going to follow the guidelines in the passriding handbook...

It’s going to be a long summer again with no contact and the best part is.... you’re still going to have to cross that one seatbelt.
Quote: They better amend that then. That verbage is not industry standard, thus a no from at least 1/3500th of the pilots.
It IS industry standard, and you'd know that if you'd been through more than this contract cycle before.

Delta and United's pilot contracts don't even reach the issue as far as I can find.
Quote: “Vote no to cleaning and yes to regional flying”

It’s going to suck when we are cleaning those new Skywest e2 175’s.

I’ll put my paycheck that the contract also says we are going to follow the guidelines in the passriding handbook...

It’s going to be a long summer again with no contact and the best part is.... you’re still going to have to cross that one seatbelt.
Just to be clear...if SKW flies E2s for any carrier, delta’s contract with them is over. They aren’t giving up delta flying, thusly, they aren’t getting E2s. Just thought I’d point out a correction to your hypothetical.
Quote: Just to be clear...if SKW flies E2s for any carrier, delta’s contract with them is over. They aren’t giving up delta flying, thusly, they aren’t getting E2s. Just thought I’d point out a correction to your hypothetical.
Do you think being pedantic is helpful, or a strategy? They an operate normal 175's for JetBlue with the exact same results.
Quote: Dude, if we are expected to clean on a non rev this is an easy no vote. Period.
Thank God you only get one vote like the rest of us. IMHO Scope and Merger is way more important and we don't have any of that until we get a contract.......
I think everyone that's ready to stop fighting the good fight better consider that this vote will not end until august... that pushes us through most of the summer flying season without a contract.

This labor dispute is not over until the contract is signed.
127  527  577  617  623  624  625  626  627  628  629  630  631  637  677  727  1127 
Page 627 of 1383
Go to