DAL Class drops

Subscribe
205  255  295  301  302  303  304  305  306  307  308  309  315  355 
Page 305 of 390
Go to
Quote: Respectfully, if we refuse improvements in 27 sections of the contract because of a degradation in one section of the contract we might be dupes.

Any change in the contract should be viewed in totality. If it is a net positive we should accept it. If it is a net negative we should reject it. We would be well advised to make less emotional decisions regarding contract negotiations.
Often times that one, meaningless at the time, give is the "camels nose". The full extent of scope gives over 2 decades ago still hasn't seen its full potential or been limited or reversed. 3B4 "me too" would have kept us at industry parity indefinitely beyond the amendable date while maintaining industry leading profit sharing but that was a nugget they had to have.
Quote: Respectfully, if we refuse improvements in 27 sections of the contract because of a degradation in one section of the contract we might be dupes.

Any change in the contract should be viewed in totality. If it is a net positive we should accept it. If it is a net negative we should reject it. We would be well advised to make less emotional decisions regarding contract negotiations.
That’s how the company has got away with JV and scope relief. I completely disagree with you.
Quote: given what is going on over on CC and some of the FB pages...my confidence in getting a TA anytime soon...
Chitchat is about as far as you can get from a barometer of the pilot group as a whole. 99% of the people there think a pension is great and we should negotiate until we get a new one which is the exact opposite of what almost all pilots think.
Flight ops just sent out a text saying there is severe weather in Atlanta and reminding people to put in their slip requests. That means your green slip requests. If you are a f-moron that means your white slip requests. Don’t be a moron.
Quote: Flight ops just sent out a text saying there is severe weather in Atlanta and reminding people to put in their slip requests. That means your green slip requests. If you are a f-moron that means your white slip requests. Don’t be a moron.
What if I'm off and only have 58 hours for the month?
Quote: What if I'm off and only have 58 hours for the month?
White slip later. Strike a GS while the getting is good.
Quote: Flight ops just sent out a text saying there is severe weather in Atlanta and reminding people to put in their slip requests. That means your green slip requests. If you are a f-moron that means your white slip requests. Don’t be a moron.
Only an A hole gets on a board to admonish people for making choices they don't like. Don't be a moron? Unless of course you want to work for single pay, which is your contractual right. The reasons don't need to to justified to anyone why you put in any color slip. Don't be an A hole.
Sometimes a bird in the hand is worth two in a senior guy’s bush.
Quote: Sometimes a bird in the hand is worth two in a senior guy’s bush.
I see what you did there. 😁 👊

Heck, WS a trip just to send those senior pilots like Blue Vortex into a Tourette's episode. You might just move up a number or two. 😁
Quote: Sometimes a bird in the hand is worth two in a senior guy’s bush.
Wait are your guys' green slips awarded in seniority order?
205  255  295  301  302  303  304  305  306  307  308  309  315  355 
Page 305 of 390
Go to