Envoy

Subscribe
55  105  145  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  165  205  255  655 
Page 155 of 1100
Go to
Do you guys use PBS bidding? If so what system? Navblue?
Envoy
No PBS, as of now. However if and when we get the 41st E175 then the process of getting PBS implemented starts according to our CBA. Open to interpretation of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
At the latest qa it was said PBS is entirely off the table regardless, the pilot group isn't seen as wanting it and they aren't going to impose concessions in this environment
But they will offer carrots that look good however are made of dog poop in exchange for pbs
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Quote: Go to the latest flow plan. Scroll all the way to the bottom, second to last name. Initials JH.

Edit: on the flow plan they just have his last name, which starts with an "H". Seniority number is 13xx

And all early 2011 guys are officially finished or going through checkrides this next week. Most in the current class that is about to start sim are mid 2011 guys. This is all ERJ, of course. E175 upgrades are waiting until summer to begin training.
Mostly true. Plenty of us being withheld from training due to current status. ORD CRJ FO is very short staffed. I'm going to training in May for New York EMB captain. Hired summer 2011. So I won't be flying the line as a captain until July at the earliest.
Quote: But they will offer carrots that look good however are made of dog poop in exchange for pbs
In my non expert opinion they have little interest in it at the moment. The current​ pilot market isn't conductive to trying to implement it. The head count with the alpa protections will likely yield little productivity and the blow back of the process is too great of a concern. That was my take from the q/a. However the dillusional on here will spin this somehow to continue their doom gloom dillusion.
Quote: No PBS, as of now. However if and when we get the 41st E175 then the process of getting PBS implemented starts according to our CBA. Open to interpretation of course.

How is bidding, trades, etc accomplished? What is being bid for? Days on, days off, destinations?
Quote: In my non expert opinion they have little interest in it at the moment. The current​ pilot market isn't conductive to trying to implement it. The head count with the alpa protections will likely yield little productivity and the blow back of the process is too great of a concern. That was my take from the q/a. However the dillusional on here will spin this somehow to continue their doom gloom dillusion.
I don't know what you're talking about. PBS is great
Does anyone know which hotel we use for TDY in LGA? Pm me if you do, thinking about being based there for April.
55  105  145  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  165  205  255  655 
Page 155 of 1100
Go to