Envoy

Subscribe
158  558  608  648  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  662  668  708  758 
Page 658 of 1100
Go to
Since we are tossing rumors around. Heard another yesterday that AAG has already approved Endevor plus pay rates. Management just doesn’t see a need to increase because of the amount of people they are getting in class. This matches very close to what ALPA told me when I sent an email last week.
Quote: Since we are tossing rumors around. Heard another yesterday that AAG has already approved Endevor plus pay rates. Management just doesn’t see a need to increase because of the amount of people they are getting in class. This matches very close to what ALPA told me when I sent an email last week.
Which management?
Quote: Since we are tossing rumors around. Heard another yesterday that AAG has already approved Endevor plus pay rates. Management just doesn’t see a need to increase because of the amount of people they are getting in class. This matches very close to what ALPA told me when I sent an email last week.
I would not be surprised at all. Doing anything earlier than necessary is leaving money on the table and doesn't make stock holders happy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
The union said that on a conference call when the rsv loa was out...AAG has the money approved...its ENY mgmt that's the hold up.
Quote: The union said that on a conference call when the rsv loa was out...AAG has the money approved...its ENY mgmt that's the hold up.
This is correct. For a change from times past, AAG has already authorized pay raises and it's Envoy management that is being stingy. PDT and PSA are currently in negotiations with their management for raises. I think our best hope around here is for them to make it happen and then we'll see it here. We won't see a dime until then or until our new hire classes start to drop off.
In other news the "High Value Aviator" $45K bonus structure just went public for previous 121 applicants.

https://jobs.envoyair.com/hva/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quote: PSA is as close to a scab as you can get.
I think the trans states guys will have a different opinion on that.
Well apparently the van driver didn’t know what he was talking about. No new class. I do have it confirmed that next Monday 78 are scheduled to start. Sorry for the bad info before.
Anyone know if this piedmont rumor has legs?
Quote: Anyone know if this piedmont rumor has legs?
Which one, the merger?

As a Piedmont employee, we hear about this. A majority of us donate money towards a separate fund in the event of a merger for the legal fees associated with a merger.

That being said, I don't think it's likely. AA has too much to lose by merging us. They literally have all of the convenience of being able to whipsaw us with all of the economics of having non-fee for departure regional service.
158  558  608  648  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  662  668  708  758 
Page 658 of 1100
Go to