90.62%
Voters: 533. You may not vote on this poll

Yes or No

Old 06-26-2022, 05:32 AM
Banned

Joined APC: May 2022
Default Let delta lead on this one . Vote no

Originally Posted by 89Pistons View Post
I'm prepped and ready for this scenario. Bring it.
Put me on that list also. Voting YES for this POS is borderline scab like mentality. It is greatly devaluing the pilot profesion out of greed and that's what this TA does. I can get something now for myself rather than fight for what's fair and right. Nobody knows how long and so what if DAL gets theirs first at least we can walk thru the airport and leave those paper bags at home.

NO is the only vote this TA deserves. Get a spine boys and let DAL lead on this one because our MEC failed us miserably.
Old 06-26-2022, 05:39 AM
Line Holder

Position: 756FO

No.

No, I don’t want to check in by 6pm on my last day off.
No, I don’t want to reduce the number of PP trips available
No, I don’t want to allow the additional weight on the 550
No, I don’t want my schedule changed at the whim of scheduling
No, I don’t want a Tumi bag, or a pony
No, I won’t accept a few months of retro pay and incentivize the company to drag their feet next contract too.

No, I don’t want this TA.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:03 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Jun 2022

I am typically a plain vanilla middle of the road get along type of voter, but the work rules in this TA place me solidly in the no category. 0600 reserve show day 1 takes 4 nights away potentially from every reserve pilot. (Unfilled captain bids will go up in my opinion) it also decimates the premium pay. Honestly haven’t studied the rest too much because I could never vote for this. Rarely have I ever been a no voter, I will be on this one.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:07 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2017

Originally Posted by Wolf424 View Post
Hey everyone. Delta guy here. While sitting in my house sipping bourbon naked with just my hat on (naturally), I decided to check out what you guys thought in your TA. Wasn’t going to comment, as it’s not mine to vote on. But in reference to our TA 1 in contact 2015, here’s a little background for those unaware.

Our initial TA (known as TA 1) had many gives back to the company. The biggest of which was changing (reducing) our profit sharing formula. We were told over and over, by both our MEC, and management “There is no other deal! This is it. It will not get better than this. Take it or leave it.” Our MEC chair at the time actually said we would have a contract imposed on us by the PEB if we didn’t accept it.

Reviews were mixed at first. Eventually, as the vote got closer, a social media storm doomed that hunk of junk. We voted it down by almost a 70/30 ratio in the summer of 2015.

The MEC and negotiating committee were replaced and sent back to the table to get a deal we would agree on. It took another year, but in Sep 2016, we voted and passed TA 2 that was vastly improved on TA 1 in almost every way.

Just a little background on our own crappy TA and how we dealt with it.

Good luck, and I hope you guys get a great contract. So we can get a great contract. So you guys can get a great contract…it helps all of us.

Now excuse me while I go polish the brass on my hat and yell at people on guard.

Thanks for taking the time Delta. Personally I love being able to laugh and get believable info from another major pilot.

When this fails can I finally submit my inputs to the NC?

Will we be solicited for inputs?

~4 years here and no one ever asked me what I want. But being the only major, or airline for that matter with Field standby, a substandard raise given market conditions/inflation, the likelihood we would loose PP trips won’t work.

Someone mentioned Hamilton is ready to unleash? Doubtful if he let this out.

We just got the oldest piece of rotten bate to see if we’re hungry enough to swallow. If we eat it I think we will all fall ill and wither.

Bummer we’ve wasted this opportunity. Now back to the pool, naked, with my basil, and a some hottie. Good luck to us on the redo. Maybe Delta can lead the way.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:10 AM
Banned

Joined APC: Aug 2015

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no ​​​​​​​no no no no no no no no no no no ​​​​​​​no no no no no no no no no no no ​​​​​​​no no no no no no no no no no no ​​​​​​​no no no no no no no no no no no ​​​​​​​no no no no no no no no no no no ​​​​​​​no no no no no no no no no no no ​​​​​​​no ​​​​​​​no no no no no no no no no no ​​​​​​​no
Old 06-26-2022, 07:14 AM
Aspiring PSA Captain

Joined APC: Sep 2020

Originally Posted by massgflight View Post
Someone mentioned Hamilton is ready to unleash? Doubtful if he let this out.
That was a joke. Insler was in Kirby's pocket and clearly Hamilton is as well. In fact Hamilton appears to have even less backbone.

I'm not much on conspiracies but you really have to wonder if there is more going on than meets the eye for this TA to see the light of day.
Old 06-26-2022, 07:45 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by idlethrust View Post
This is a pilots market right now . Take advantage of it while you can . Taking a dollar now might seem like I good idea , until you realize you could have held out and waited a little bit and got ten .
ALPA " financial advisors " now that's the new joke of the day hahaha . I wouldn't want them advising El Salvador .
Old 06-26-2022, 08:02 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2014
Position: Bus FO
Default Vacancy snapshot

Todays extra snapshot is already out. Comparing it to the Thursday snapshot this TA has not significantly changed bids. Unfilled captains and WB FOs hardly moved. And btw…. NO!
Old 06-26-2022, 08:10 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2018

Originally Posted by massgflight View Post
When this fails can I finally submit my inputs to the NC?

Will we be solicited for inputs?

~4 years here and no one ever asked me what I want.
This caught my eye. I’ve been at Delta way less time than you have been at United and I immediately thought of 3 phone polls that I’ve done so far. There may have been a 4th, but I can’t recall. But 3 definitely that I’ve done.

I don’t think DALPA is amazing by any stretch of the imagination, but it seems incredible to me that your union does not regularly poll your pilot group, as ours seems to be doing (maybe just recently, as I’m obviously new).

I hope you all get the contract you deserve, and hopefully they start asking you all what you think/want!
Old 06-26-2022, 08:17 AM
Banned

Joined APC: Feb 2011
Position: 756 Left Side

NO

FS, FP & FtC
Motch